chapter thirteen

ELLE'S POV:
I didn't know what happened between me and Draco in my 'past' life, but I had to know him. Whoever he was, I knew that he actually was more than I knew.

I had to get to know him.

Weeks went by and Theia was home, because of the holidays. Theia's father wasn't home, I had no idea where he was but I didn't actually care about him anymore.

"Good morning, mom" I heard my daughters voice as she came into the kitchen. "Good morning sweetheart" I said with a slight smile.

"What are you cooking?" Theia asked me and I looked at her "Just some eggs, nothing much actually." I replied to her and she went to the bathroom.

"Theia, can you come over here when you can? I want to talk to you for a second." I yelled and she didn't answer me. I wanted to talk with her about Draco. I needed to meet him again and get to know him more, it hurt me to see him like this, he clearly was not happy with Astoria.

THEIA'S POV:
I was annoyed because my mom only talked about Draco and Astoria, how they don't look good with each other.

I honestly didn't care about Draco's and Astoria's love life, I didn't care about anything at all, except Scorpius, of course.

I got out of the shower, put some clothes on, brushed my hair and went down, because apparently my mom wanted to talk. I bet it was about Draco, again.

"What do you want mom" I sat down on the chair and looked at her, she looked back at me and sat on another chair, it was in front of me, so I was facing her.

"First of all, Theia, please talk to me with some respect. Second of all, I don't care how, but you have to organise a meeting with me and Draco, only two of us." She spat and looked directly into my eyes, they were beautiful. Really beautiful.

"Yeah, sure okay" I fake smiled at her "I can definitely do that." I rolled my eyes and stood up, took my phone out and went to my room, locked my door and unlocked my phone and called Scorpius.

He took a couple of beeps for him to answer, but he did. "Hello, princess" he answered and I immediately smiled even though he couldn't see it through the phone.

"Hey, Scorps." I said and he giggled "How are you, darling" Scorpius asked me and I laughed a little "Eh, i'm fine, but my mom won't stop talking about your father and shit... To be honest it's really annoying. How are you?" I asked him curiously and he giggled again.

"I'm fine too, but with my father... He talks about your mother with me too, he says that there's something between her and him, that there's a hole in his life or something, that he just can't remember or shit, I have no idea." Scorpius answered and I shook my head.

"Well, damn. It's like they're both obsessed with each other and shit but they don't remember anything. Eh it's weird, but my mom..." I paused for a second "Well she wants to meet him again, only him and her." I said and he paused too.

"Welp, I mean I can tell him that? They can meet, but I don't see a single point on why they should. I mean your mom has your father, and my father had my mom and shit." he said and kind of laughed it off.

"My father is not home, we have no damn idea where he is though." I answered and he immediately apologized for it. To be honest I didn't give a single fuck about my father, he was nothing but a piece of trash to me. The way he was treating me and my mom, it was just disgusting.

"It's okay though. Can you please talk with your father about my mom? She wants to meet him so bad and yeah.. please?" I made a fake puppy voice and laughed it off, I couldn't see but I could feel that he smiled behind the phone.

"Yeah, of course I can. Astoria isn't home either, I bet she's fucking with someone right now." He said and I laughed again. "Wow, so you're not even calling her your mother anymore?" I asked him jokingly. "No, just because she gave birth to me, doesn't mean that she's my mother. She's nothing to me, nor my father." He said with a slight sadness in his voice, I could feel it.

"Well yah okay. So talk with Draco and let me know, or give him my mother's phone number or something." I said and he quickly answered "Yeah yeah okay, I'll see you soon, I love you" He said and I smiled behind the phone.

"I love you, Scorps." I said and he hung up.

DRACO'S POV:
Astoria was gone for a whole two weeks now, I wasn't worried at all, it was peaceful without her here. She was so fucking annoying.

"Hey dad" I heard a voice, it was Scorpius. "Yeah?" I looked at him and fake smiled. "Elle wants uh- she wants to meet you again and yeah." He said and I smiled again, my mood was way better now.

"Yeah sure, when?" I asked him "I don't know, I can give you her phone number, if you want, you can call her."

"Yeah okay go on." I gave him my phone and he quickly typed a number in and gave me my phone back. "Thank you" I smiled at him and he nodded his head, and left.

"Just be careful" he said while going to his room. "Don't worry." I replied coldly to show him that i'm not interested in Elle, but I actually was. I had to know who the fuck she actually was and what the fuck she did to me when I 'first' saw her face.

———————
Hey baes lmao, me again, still sorry for not updating that often, but i'm trying to get better and shit. i love you all!
-Robe <3