Misunderstandings (Chapter 2)

"Why do these girls take so long?"

Summer looked at Hazel and she was distracted by her phone.

5 minutes before:

After seeing that writing, the girls were really confused about why Jules wrote something bad about herself.

"I don't understand anything, why did Jules wrote something like that about her?"

"I don't know, but one thing is clear, this girl is really weird"

When Kate and Sophie got into class they saw a lot of things going on: Hazel with her phone, Summer making weird gestures and asking them where they were and why they had taken so long, and last but not least, Jules in a corner of the class watching them without blinking or dissimulating.

When they walked to their desks, impatiens to talk about the bathroom incident with their friends, the teacher called them to her desk about the reason for their tardiness, but while they were walking towards the teacher, they noticed someone's presence behind them, as if someone followed them, and out of the nowhere Jules rushed to the teachers desk, so they had to wait until she finished talking with the teacher, but then they heard that Jules asked if she could go to speak with Mrs. Brown. The teacher thought it could be important, so she said that she could go.

The girls were really confused, but they didn't give it a lot of importance, so when Sophie was about to open her mouth, the teacher gave them a boring monologue about being on time to class.

The girls felt as if it was an eternity had passed by, so when the teacher finally stopped talking, she gave Sophie the chance to talk, the director's speaker unexpectedly turned on, was the principal asking someone to go into her office, and the lucky one was Hazel.

She got up, as if she didn't care, she went to the principal's office.

When she was about to open the classroom's door, someone suddenly opened it, it was Jules, and she was there standing with her cold look and no good intentions.

Hazel blew her a kiss with cruelty and kept walking.

When she finally got there, she knocked on the door and walked in, she really didn't give a damn about manners.

When she sat down, she smelled trouble, and the principal had a very unfriendly face. The principal told her to sit down. Hazel was really confused, but since she had been there plenty of times, she knew that place like no one did.

Hazel thought it was because of what happened in the breaktime.

'What you just did Ms.Crawford is an act of vandalism'

'What do you mean? I just told the weirdo tu fuck off'

'What are you talking about'

'No, what are you talking about'

'About your little threat in the bathroom'

'Wait what are you saying?'

'Julianne Blake told me about the horrible message that you wrote in the bathroom'

'Principal don't say that shit to me, this is shitty already'

"You are the one that wrote:'Jules is a dead bitch'

'I didn't do it, come on principal, everyone thinks that Jules is weird and I'm pretty sure you do too'

'Hazel Crawford, I won't tolerate insults here, you will be expelled for two days, for vandalism and swearing, Mr. Miller will accompany you to class to get your stuff.'