Mystery boy (Chapter 3)

CHAPTER 3

Summer's POV:

'Days without Hazel were eternal, but after a week she finally came back.
Although, I couldn't stop thinking about the mysterious boy. He probably was the most handsome guy i had ever seen, even though those looks he shared with Jules were still in the back of my head, and maybe they were related, hell, she probably was his girlfriend, because a guy like him couldn't be single.

'Summer, are you with us?'

'Huh?'

'Miss Bailey please pay attention to the class'

'I'm sorry Miss Andrews, I will.'

She couldn't believe what had just happened. Because of that guy, who only locked eyes with, she was caught daydreaming in class, but even though they only locked eyes for ten seconds, there were enough to not be able to stop thinking about him.

30 minutes later:

'Miss Bailey, can we talk for a second?'

'Of course'

Summer was confused, but she knew she didn't got in trouble.
The only 'bad' thing she ever did was not paying attention for two minutes , and she was not going to get detention for that.

'There's nothing to be scared of Summer'

'I'm not scared, but I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything wrong,'

'Oh, don't worry about that, I wanted to talk about other thing.'

'Sure Miss Andrews.'

'Since Julianne is in the school, I feel like you and your friends are upset and frustrated, and I wanted to make sure everything was ok.'

Summer was caught off guard by Miss Andrews's question, not even in a thousand years she would've thought that, because of Julianne, the teacher would be asking her to stay after school for talks, because of her friend's well-being, yes her friend, because even if she asked in plural she knew it was just a trick to ask about Hazel.

'Everything is just fine Miss Andrews. don't worry about it.'

'Well, if everything is fine I won't be nosy and I will stay out of your business. You can leave Miss Bailey.'

With this being said, Summer made her way towards the door, but Miss Andrews talked again.

'Summer, I'm here if you guys need me.'

'I know, thank you.'

Out of the building, Summer looked at the time. Five thirty, half an hour had passed since school ended, and even though she only had talked with Miss Andrews for ten minutes, she went to reception to get some files for the counseling department.
She thought she would be alone, and since Kate was the one who always gave her a ride to her home, she would have to call a cabify, but she didn't have a lot of battery and wasn't sure if her phone was gonna make it.
To her surprise, she wasn't alone, a male deep voice that seemed angry was heard from one of the school's gardens.

'I told you a thousand times that I can't take care of her all the time, she's not my daughter!'

Summer couldn't believe her eyes, the boy from a week ago was the only person at school, and even though she didn't know why, she could only stare at him.

A week ago she thought she had just seen the most handsome man ever, but she was wrong, because when he was angry he was even hotter, he was frowning and had clenched fists and a vein could be seen in his neck. He looked tired and his hair was even messier than the other day. He also hadn't shaved, which gave him a mature look.