The night and the day (Chapter 8)

Kate and Sophie went out at the same time as Summer from Berny's, they couldn't believe what Hazel had just done, they knew very well, that she was a girl who liked to be the center of attention and how much she used to brag about all the guys who liked her, but that time, she did it on purpose, she couldn't do that to Summer, she was her best friend, who was always there and never betrayed her. Hazel didn't deserve Summer.                                                                                      The two girls saw how Summer and Landon talked, or rather, how Landon reproached something to Summer and how she left angrily in her Porsche.                                                                      They went to where Landon was, and Kate pushed him, he didn't understand anything.

"How can you treat her like this? You don't deserve her," Sophie said. Immediately, she got into her car.

"What are you talking about?! She was the one flirting with me while having a boyfriend!" he said, confused by what was happening.

"You're a dickhead! Summer doesn't have a boyfriend! Sophie said.

"What?" Landon replied this time even more lost.

"What you hear idiot, now get inside Berny's, where Hazel is, and go drink the coffee that you invited her to before." After saying that, Kate got into Sophie's Jeep and they both left for Summer's house.

Landon was shocked, he was assimilating what had just happened, he didn't understand anything. "Since when I had invited Hazel to a coffee?!" He thought.

Right then, Hazel came out of Berny's, he understood everything, she had sabotaged what he had with Summer.

He looked at her furiously and said, "You!, you messed up everything!"

Hazel looked at him, she was scared at first by how he was heading towards her.

"Why did you lie to Summer and said that I asked you out?! Why did you tell me she has a boyfriend when she doesn't have one?! What the fuck are you doing!

Hazel couldn't say anything, words didn't come out, she felt worse about herself for doing what she had just done.

"Anyway, don't answer, you already did it, apart from being a bullshit liar, you're a bad friend, a manipulative friend, who can't stand seeing Summer happy, you don't deserve her." Landon said, releasing all the rage inside him. 

Right away, he got on his skateboard and went full speed down, the same way as Sophie and Kate.

Landon was on his way to Summer's house, the last time he dropped her at her home, he didn't realize the amazing neighborhood she lived in, at that time he was only looking at her.

The mansions in that neighborhood were huge, he wasn't used to see houses like that, because where he lived was just the opposite. In the area where he lived, there were criminals around the streets, people trying to sell you God knows what. But in Summer's all you could see there, was the best cars anyone could have, and rich families walking around.                                                            Arriving at Summer's home, he found out that her house was one of the largest in the area, he took his skate with his hand, ran his hand through his wavy black hair, and rang the doorbell of that mansion. A lady, who must be one of the many maids in the family, opened the door. She knew who he was, so she pointed out where Summer's room was and Landon headed for it.  Everything in that house was amazing, he had never seen anything like it before, he found Summer's door and knocked it three times, the voice that was stuck in Landon's head was now on the other side of that pink door. When she opened the door, she thought that she would find Sophie or Kate, but instead, she found Landon.                                                                                                    Summer was shocked because of that boy that was at her home.