Research: Ages + who is at risk

10 years:
▪︎Under or at this age you are a hindrance to the creepypasta, they will most likely kill you if you come into contact with them.

11 years:

You should watch your back, you could be in danger its improbable though.

12 years:

They will keep you under surveillance  because you are still too young to enter.

13-18 years:

You will be constantly watched by slenderman, his proxies or other creepypastas. From age 14 they could try to train you or they will watch you to find out what skills you have if you were trained or simply have skills.

Age 19 and up:

They can and WILL kill you, you are a nuisance for them be extremely careful.

Who is most at risk;

☆ Researchers - 100%

They have a greater risk because they carry information, information that spreads like the plague that must be quelled in order for them to live in peace. In addition to spreading information, they seek solutions, investigate dates, theorize and try to decipher riddles that appear as their investigation continues.

𖤐 summoners - 75%

They have the second largest risk because they are the ones that can see them and most likely come into contact with them. If an invocation is successful they can obtain information by asking them questions even if it's only a 1%  chance.

₆⁶₆ writers - 45%

Only writing something related to them doesnt pose a huge risk, but there is a possibility that you may have information about them.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 Readers - 10%

It depends on how much you read and know, the amount of danger in this can be higher or even lower. Readers arent at risk because....they just read, aha.

🧷months most dangerous for researchers;
June, july, September and October.

🧷months most dangerous for summoners;
March, June, July, October.

For readers it just depends on when you read also they can kill you at any time.

- vanii