theories

What if they are bullshitting us (They being the creepypastas that is.) They could be giving us false information to get us further from the truth (us being researcher's.) They could be trying to sway us away from the truth.

  Obviously if we find informed they would probably try to change things up. So they can be more unsuspecting, so they can hide their existence easier. I mean it's a pretty logical thing for them to do.

  I'm going to try to manifest eyeless jack instead of slenderman tonight. I feel like the only way to know a creepypasta or creepypastas are real is if I were to see one of them face to face. But even if they were real it'd be unlikely to happen.

   Which is why it's so hard researching hopefully one day we'll know, until them we can just speculate, and choose to belive or not to believe.

  Another theory is more so based on belief but it's still possible in my opinion. So with the "symptoms" of being watched and getting sick. What if people are manifesting it because they'll believe it going to happen. In my opinion if you think you're going to have slender sickness, you're going to get symptoms of it. Which is why most researchers have symptoms. Idk just a little thought lol.

Anyways cya.
- vanii