chapter 5. surprise.

This is set 20 years after the main story. 

Everything was a
normal for everyone. In the twenty years that passed.  Both Mario and Luigi had daughters.  Flavia and Emilia.   Flavia was the daughter of Mario and Peach. While Emilia was the daughter of Luigi and Daisy.

One day however, things would take a turn.

Suddenly all of the got teleported to a strange area. They looked around for a second before noticing each other.

Y/n: What the?!

Mario: Y/n?!  What game are you'a playing here?!

Y/n: I was going to ask you the same thing.  

Bowsette: I thought we put you losers behind us.

Emilia:*sarcastic* Watch it drama queen, wouldn't want you to chip a nail!

Bowsette: You little brat, you need to learn you're place.

?: Wait! Nobody fight!

Suddenly Rosalina appears between  them.

Rosalina: I'm sorry for the sudden teleporting.  I needed all of you.

Y/n: Then start talking.

Rosalina: I am Rosalina. I protect the cosmos.

Bowser: So why call us? 

Rosalina: Abaddon. 

Y/n: Who?

Rosalina: Abaddon has the power of a black hole. Recently he has grown to be angry and has raised a small army.  I don't know what his goal is.  At first I thought he was working alone, so I summoned Gorser originally.

Luigi: Oh no, don't tell me he's-?

Rosalina: Only captured thankfully.  Abaddon ambushed him with his minions.  

Y/n: So you need us to deal with him?

Rosalina: Sorry to burden you. 

Y/n: I suppose it is necessary.   

Luigi: We got to help, Mario!

Mario: You are right Luigi. 

Y/n: I suppose that settles that debate.   Do you know where Abaddon is holding Gorser?

Rosalina shakes her head.

Y/n: I suppose all we can do is search.

Rosalina: I will be able to get you all to galaxies to search.   

Y/n: Alright.    My family can take a galaxy each.  The rest can sort themselves out.

From there the search parties were made.  

Emilia and Flavia were searching a galaxy. 

Emilia: How the hell are we supposed to find Gorser like this?

Flavia: We don't have a choice.  Who knows what Abaddon will do to him.

?: Why not ask me yourself?

The girls looked up to see a man standing on a cliff looking down at them.

Emilia: Abaddon, I assume? 

Abaddon: You are correct child. I wouldn't worry about the toad. Right now you have yourselves to worry about. 

Abaddon jumped down to their level, landing on his feet.

Abaddon: Tell me...do you think you can survive a black hole?

Flavia: I do. 

Abaddon looked at Flavia.

Abaddon: Could you be? *pauses* No, that isn't possible. 

Emilia looked at Abaddon confused.  

Flavia  charged at Abaddon. Abaddon readied himself.  Flavia went for a kick which Abaddon dodged effortlessly.

Abaddon: Didn't anyone teach you to fight?

Emilia charged from behind Abaddon and went for the back of the knee. Abaddon jumped over her strike and stomped her into the ground.

Abaddon: You children haven't had a good fight, have you? Here I thought the children of legends of a galaxy would be tougher.  

Flavia punched Abaddon in the face, making him stumble back a bit. 

Abaddon: Now you're getting it!  Come on, don't disappoint me. 

Flavia launched herself at Abaddon. Abaddon punched her in the face, but was surprised when she took the punch and returned it with her own.

Abaddon: What?! 

Abaddon was launched backwards.

Abaddon: Where the hell did this power come from?

Flavia kept up a barrage of attacks, not letting Abaddon have a second to think.  Buy eventually Abaddon had enough of playing around.

Abaddon delivered one final punch to her gut. Flavia gasped for air as she fell to the ground. 

Abaddon: You impress me. But sadly you have to go.

Emilia appeared out of nowhere and attempted to shock Abaddon with her electrokinesis. But Abaddon caught her hand.

Abaddon: I applaud the attempt. But you stand no chance here.

Abaddon threw Emilia on top of Flavia. He held his hand up as a small black hole formed in his palm.

Abaddon: This galaxy will be swallowed whole. 

He heard rapid footsteps behind him.  He turned only to receive an uppercut to the jaw sending him flying upwards.  He landed on his feet.

Abaddon: So you finally arrive Y/n.

Y/n: *sarcastic* Sorry to keep you waiting. *seriously* You can keep you're hands off my nieces.

Abaddon: I don't care about them. The main entertainment is here after all. The true test of my godly strength.  

Y/n: So you're here for me?

Abaddon: Partly. I grow tired of this entire universe. I ask for one thing out of it. And every step of the way it screws me out of it!

Y/n: I know the feeling.

Abaddon: You do, don't you?  Living in the shadow of your brothers for all those years.   

Y/n: Enough of my past. Nothing that happened to you can excuse the deaths of those with nothing to do with it. 

Abaddon: Then I suppose the time for talk is over.

Y/n looked at Flavia and Emilia.

Y/n: Get out of here girls. Let uncle Y/n handle this. 

Y/n put flames and electricity into his hands.

Abaddon: Come on then! Test yourself against a black hole!