Chapter 3 turning

It was time for the racing tournament. Team Mario vs team Bowsette. I had no conflict with teams considering Mario never wants me on the team.  So when it became time for the teams to be announced I was ready. Team Mario was first. Team Bowsette was next. Bowsette left a spot next to her for me to stand.

Racing announcer: Um Bowsette. Your missing a member.

Bowsette: I wanted to make it dramatic. You see most don't seem to know this but the Mario bros, have a third bro. And for too long he was ignored. But I can safely say that without him the two are nothing. So I introduce Y/n. The new Koopa king!

I walked next to Bowsette. I could see my brothers looking at me with shock.  I just smiled. The two teams got in their carts.  The first race began. I was having no problems at the turns and was easily able to lead the pack. But I could tell other members of the team weren't having luck. Mario and Luigi were in second and third.

Y/n: I need to stop them or it won't matter that I'm in first.

I got an item box and got three bananas.

I slowed down and let Mario and Luigi catch up. They managed to get next to me.

Mario: What are youa doing Y/n?!

Y/n: Fighting for someone who gives a damn about me!

I sped ahead. I dropped a banana right in front of Mario making him spin out.  Bowsette sped pass him and threw her red shell backwards making him go further behind everyone.

Luigi: Y/n! Why?!

Y/n: Because! You two get all the credit! When all you do is nothing!

I slammed Luigi into a wall and placed a banana right in front of him making him spin out. Bowsette sped right next to me.

Bowsette: Good work my love!

Y/n: Its not over yet! Get a boombox! I'll cover you!

Bowsette listened and got every item box until she had a boom box in hand ready to go. I kept throwing any items I got in the way so she wouldn't be hit by anything. It stayed that way until the third lap. Then a blue shell came towards me just as I planned. Bowsette used her boom box to make it go away. We crossed the finish line and won that race in total points. And for the rest of the tournament Bowsette and I got first and second.  Our team won. Something that never happens for Bowsette.  I was celebrating my victory with my team. Until I heard the sound of running coming towards me. I blocked a punch coming from Mario.

Mario: You back stabbing piece of moldy pizza! We're family.

Y/n: I haven't noticed.

I grabbed Mario by his neck holding him above me.

Y/n: Last time I check.  I don't know if you ever said anything nice to me. All any of you do in this damn kingdom is ignore me. But I found my home, my kingdom, my queen. While your jumping around going through pipes. I'll be waiting for you in a castle. But I wonder if it won't be Peach your looking for. But me. I know its hard for you, but learn to lose, you'll be doing a lot of that now that I'm not around.

I threw him on the ground. Bowsette walked up next to me and smiled. I put one arm around her waist and let it stay there. Mario got up and walked away.  I turned myself to face Bowsette, my wife.

Y/n: That felt good.

Bowsette: it'll feel even better when you prove your better than him at everything, and soon everyone will know that their true savior, changed his mind about them. And will no longer be their savior.

Y/n: Only my brothers need to suffer. I want Mario especially to feel pain. Luigi suffers almost like me. Better than Mario but he gets attention still.

Bowsette: That's fair. But let's go home I have my own victory prize for you.

We went back to the castle where I was immediately led to the bedroom. I was pushed down onto the bed.

Bowsette: Your prize. Is me your lovely wife.

Y/n: Best prize ever.

She chuckles and placed her lips on mine. And I had what I was searching for. Not exactly where I expected it. But got it none the less.