Chapter 1 just like always but with a twist

(Y/n pov)

My brothers and I beat Bowsette again. And as always I was the guy to do the hard part. Mario always took the last blow. It was either him or Luigi.  We rescued Peach. She gave Mario a kiss on the cheek and a thank you to Luigi. And I got nothing as always.

I sighed and just went on as normal. This whole thing is routine for me. Every time my brothers get praised. Especially Mario. But yet I don't get a thanks from anyone. Not even mentioned, even by my brothers. I always went home early and made myself spaghetti. I had to because if Mario or Luigi made it, none would be left for me. Good thing was they seemed to ignore my cooking too.

Its always something with those two. They always got something to do. Some event or date or something. But yet I never get an invite. I never get anything. Just a thanks would do me wonders. Anything at this point. I work twice as hard as them and get nothing.

One time I went to an event. Because they needed a chef. That's all I'm good for apparently. I saw those two showing off their abilities. Luigi with his psychokinesis and Mario with his fireball abilities.

The thing that sucks is that I can do both of those things without even trying. While those two get to run off with friends and have a load of fun. I go home alone as always. Luigi even has a girlfriend. I can't find one. I look almost everywhere but if I find one they never talk to me.  I always wanted to go go karting. But they never invite me. Instead I sit on the sidelines and watch. I can't stand it and it takes every ounce of me to not just leave.

When Luigi won the race o wanted to go congratulate him. But before I could all his friends swept him away in a crowd.  I could hear a familiar voice.

Bowsette: Aren't you supposed to be going with them?

Y/n: What do you want?

Bowsette: Im wondering why you're not going with them. And why you never race with us.

Y/n: Ask Peach and Mario. They never invite me.

Bowsette: That doesn't make sense.

Y/n: To them it does.

I walked away leaving Bowsette confused. I went home, no point in sticking around when your not wanted. My bros come home and go to bed. No hi or goodnight or anything from them.  The next day was a normal day. I walked around not even knowing what my brothers were doing. But then I heard a familiar voice.

Bowsette: Y/n.

I turned quickly to see Bowsette behind me.

Bowsette: Relax. I'm not here to fight.

Y/n: What do you want?

Bowsette: I wanted to invite you to a party I'm having

Needless to say I was surprised. We're supposed to be enemies. And yet here she  was inviting me to a party.

Y/n: W...why?

Bowsette: Why what?

Y/n: Why invite me?

Bowsette: Because. I know you Y/n. I know that without you those other two wouldn't win. And its not fair in the least that even "I" Get invited to race and you don't.

Y/n: I see. I guess I'll show up. It better not be a trap.

Bowsette: I wouldn't do that. To you anyway.

Y/n: I guess I'll head home and head to your castle.

Bowsette: I'll see you there.

I went home. I then realized I didn't know if it was a formal event or not. Either way I looked around for any nice clothes. I never had a need for them considering I never get invited to any event anyway. Then I found the nice shirt I wanted to was to Mario's birthday party. Problem was they went somewhere and didn't invite me.  I put it on and put some nice pants on and was about to walk out the door. For some reason I thought Mario or Luigi would stop doing what they were doing and ask me where I was going.  But they didn't even look at me. I left and went to Bowsette's castle.  When I got there I was fully expecting an ambush. But instead I saw the party.  And it was lively, Bowsettes minion were dancing and having a great time.  I didn't even notice Bowsette walk next to me because I was lost in my own thoughts.

Bowsette: I'm surprised you showed up.

Y/n: *snaps out of thoughts* I didn't have anything else to do.

Bowsette: Still nice of you.

Y/n: I should be thanking you more than anything. For inviting me. I've...never been invited to a party before.

Bowsette looked surprised.

Bowsette: Wait. You've never been invited to a party before? Like actually never?

Y/n: Yeah. I wasn't even really invited to my brothers birthday parties. Our parents just kinda made them invite me. And even then no one cared. I never really had friends. I kinda just was in their shadows.

Bowsette looked visably very angry.

I felt like I was upsetting her and ruining the party.

Y/n: I think I should leave. I'm just ruining the party.

Bowsette: *snaps out of thoughts* Y/n wait!

It was to late I was already running out the door.

Y/n in head: God damn it. I shouldn't have went. Why do I try anymore?