chapter 6 Y/n vs Abaddon. New threat

Y/n shoots two fireballs at Abaddon.  The small black hole in the palm of Abaddon's hand swallows the fireballs.

Abaddon: Don't tell me you are going to try and take the boring route? Fighting with only the abilities we possess.

Y/n: I suppose not. But will you keep that attitude?

Abaddon: You don't understand. I want to fight you, you are the one person I am not sure I can beat. You've grown very strong for a mortal.

Y/n: I guess I shouldn't disappoint then. 

Y/n shot lighting at Abaddon, only for him to slightly walk to the right, making it miss.

Y/n charged for Abaddon and went for a punch. Abaddon dodged and went for a kick. Y/n blocked the kick and swept Abaddon's leg, knocking him down.  Abaddon  rolled away and got up. 

Abaddon charged for Y/n and went for a punch which Y/n blocked. But Abaddon grabbed Y/n and tossed him up into the air. 

Abaddon jumped up towards Y/n. Y/n regained control in the air and  managed to land on Abaddon's head, sending him crashing down to the ground.

Abaddon got up and smirked. 

Y/n landed on his feet.

Abaddon held his hand out in front of him. A black hole forms in his hand.

The pull from the black hole begins pulling Y/n in fast.

Abaddon made the black hole dissipate as Y/n was flung towards him.

Abaddon went to intercept him with a punch. But Y/n  flipped over his fist and kicked Abaddon in the face.

Y/n rolled away as he hit the ground. 

Abaddon got up and clapped.

Abaddon: You are as good of a fighter as I hoped that you'd be.

?: Very impressive indeed..

They turned to see a figure in darker clothing with a mask on.

Abaddon: Yog! 

Yog: Hello Abaddon. I've come to stop your little temper tantrum.

Abaddon: You and Freya have wronged me for the last time!

Y/n: I don't know who the hell you are. But Abaddon is my fight.

Yog: Stand aside mortal, or you're death will come earlier than ordained.

Abaddon: Y/n. Meet Yog, the god of death.

Y/n: Hopefully that means if I rip his head off, he'll come back.

This one on one just became a triple threat match. 

Yog charges for Abaddon. But is intercepted by Y/n with a kick to the side, sending Yog flying. 

Abaddon charged at Y/n and they began trading blows. 

Yog appears and punches them both away.

Yog charges for Abaddon and they began to trade blow after blow. 

Yog managed to tackle Abaddon onto the ground. 

Yog: This ends here Abaddon.  You would have been a terrible father anyway.

Tentacles come out of Yog's mask. They attempt to wrap around Abaddon. But Y/n punches Yog off of Abaddon.  

Y/n shoots a stream of flame at Yog who runs from it. Yog retreats. 

Abaddon gets up and looks at Y/n.

Y/n: Care to explain what he said?

Abaddon: Tell me Y/n. Do you love you're son?

Y/n: Of course. 

Abaddon: Do you enjoy being a father?

Y/n: Yes. 

Abaddon: I did too.

Y/n: Did?

Abaddon: You have no clue what it means to be a god.  How lonely it is. 

Y/n: No. But I know how it feels to be alone.

Abaddon: You do,don't you?

Y/n nods.

Abaddon: Gods find comfort in each other.  Lesser gods don't have the same problems gods like Yog and I do. I was made to destroy  when the time comes.  But I didn't want that to be my only purpose.    In my free time I visited places and saw the life I might one day destroy.  

Abaddon looks at his own hands.

Abaddon: I saw the joys that life can bring onto others. I wanted to become a father.   But no goddess would want someone like me. Believe me, I've tried.   But clueless mortals are different. For thousands of years I've tried to have a child. 

Y/n: I'm assuming that didn't end well?

Abaddon: No. All my partners had miscarriages. But even then I kept trying!  But sickness fell on partner after partner. All resulting in death.   At first I thought it was bad luck. Then I found out it was Yog who caused the sickness.   

Y/n: That's why you want revenge?

Abaddon: If it was only Yog. We wouldn't be meeting here.  The final straw was my last partner. She was the only person to successfully birth a child of mine. But...she died in the process.  *begins to tear up* My own child died in my arms minutes later.   It was Yog and Freya!  I knew it was!  I demanded to know what I did to deserve their wrath.  They told me that a child would only distract me from my duties. 

Y/n: I can see why you are angry.

Abaddon: So now Freya gets to see what it means to have life taken from her! She creates life, and Yog guides the dead to the underworld.   Well I'm killing Yog and every last one of Freya's creations!    

Y/n: I still have to stop you.

Abaddon: Maybe not.

Y/n looked at Abaddon confused.

Abaddon: That girl, the one in red. Looked a lot like me, didn't she?

Y/n looked at Abaddon confused. But then drew the connection.

Y/n: No way.