~1~

✩𝙰𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
                      𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝✩

           ✩𝙰𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗                       𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝✩

𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

It was just another normal day for me. I got up, got into my school uniform and packed up my volleyball and school bag. I slowly made my way out of the house after saying goodbye to my mum and putting my shoes on. I was skipping down the sidewalk happily, making my way to the road where I always meet up with Tsukishima so we can walk to school.

Confusion washed over me as I saw that Tsukishima wasn't there today. He's never later...Maybe he's sick. I shrugged and started my walk to school. It wasn't a long journey, about 10 minutes, and when I did finally get to school, I saw two very familiar figures standing near the front entrance. A short, orange haired boy and a tall dark, haired boy. 

"Hey Hinata and Kageyama." I greeted, as I stopped behind them. 

"Hey Yams!" Hinata said, giving me a hug. 

"Hello Yamaguchi." Kageyama said, waving. 

I gave them both a small smile and then we started to walk inside the school. It felt weird not having Tsukki here with us. Where could he be?... Out of nowhere, Hinata had the urge to go to the toilet, so me and Kageyama waited for him outside. 

"Hey Yams?" He asked, leaning on the corridor wall. 

"Yeah?" I asked, standing next to him. 

"Where is the salty fry? You guys always walk together in the morning." He said, putting his hands inside his pockets. 

"I don't know. Maybe he is sick?" I said, looking up at the slightly taller male. 

"I don't really care, he's a pain in the ass. Sorry Yams, I know he is your best friend." Kageyama apologized, looking down at me. 

"No worries, I know he's extremely mean." I said, smiling and then looking down the school corridor. 

A wave of happiness washed over me when I spotted the tall blonde, but my mood dropped as I spotted a girl next to him. She was smaller then him, I mean most people are, and she had her hand in his. I felt my heart break bit by bit as they walked towards us. As they walked, I noticed more things about her. Short, brown hair, blue eyes, bright smile, face full of makeup. Why was he with her? Tsukki hates everyone. So why are they holding hands?

 I felt Kageyama nudge me, and that's when I realised they where already in front of us.

"Hey Yams." Tsukki greeted, then turned to Kageyama, with a cold look." King." 

"Asshole." Kageyama said, blue eyes cold like ice. 

"Hey. Who's that Tsukki?" I asked, signalizing to the petite girl.