~15~

☼︎𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝☼︎

Kageyama's Pov: 

"What did you just say?" My mum questioned, a look of disbelief on her face. 

"I say he-" I started, but I was cut off when my mum swung her her arm and slapped me across the face. 

I stumbled back, and my back hit one of the pieces of furniture in the living room. 

"I don't want to hear that come out of your mouth again?!" She shouted. 

My dad then got up, and stood in front of me, facing my mum. 

"Don't you dare hit him again. He is our son, just let him be." He said. 

"Just let him be?! He is committing a sin! Being gay is a sin! I won't allow my son to be gay!" She yelled, anger boiling up inside her. 

"Then he no longer is your son. Pack your stuff and leave." My dad said, crossing his arms. 

I stood there in amazement as my mum's facial expression turned into one of confusion. I was amazed at how my dad stood up to her...he never did it before. 

"What do you mean? I live here, this is my house too!" She yelled. 

"Your house? I'm 100% I was the one who bought this house! I'm the one who worked hard for everything that is inside this place! All you did was follow behind me for the money! I'm done with it. Leave. Now." He ordered. 

I watched as my mum walked pas us, bumping into my dad in the process. She threw my phone at me, and I was able to reach it before it fell to the ground. 

"I'm sorry you had to see that. How's your face. kiddo?" He asked, turning to me. 

"Doesn't hurt, don't worry dad. Thanks." I said, smiling. 

"That's good. You can go if you want, I know you never really liked her. I won't force you to say goodbye to her." He admitted. 

I nodded and left the living room. I was no longer hungry, so I just went upstairs into my room. When I got inside, I dropped onto my bed and called Yams. He picked up, and I felt my mood lighten up at his sleepy expression. 

"Hey...Did I wake you up?" 

"No, I was awake for a few minutes already. You sound sad, what's wrong Tobio?" 

"Can me meet up? I'll tell you everything Tadashi>" 

"Ok. Park in 30 minutes?" 

"Yeah. See you soon." 

And with that, we hung up. I stood up and grabbed some clothes from my closet before walking into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and my teeth before putting on the clothes. Black jeans, white shirt and black jacket. I then grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I told my dad where I was going, put my white sneakers on and then left the house. I started the 10 or so minute walk.