🎀

title suggestion ; right person , right place

envision ; a young lady visiting her grandma on a rough side of town. her grandma refuses to leave because that is all show knows. she vista her often and on her way there she sees a man arguing with the utility man. she couldn't help but be nosy. as she eases by the apartment he is in she sees a little girl beside him.

she can't have kids but loves them. when she sees the little girl her heart automatically melts. she gets out her car and can hear the man begging for just a little more time on the bill. she writes out a check and pays the utility man immediately. she hurries and leave so that the man doesn't feel embarrassed and try to talk her out of it.

she tells her grandma about the man. her grandma recognizes the man by her description. the grandma tells her granddaughter about him and his story. he is a ex drug dealer trying to get his life together and make money the right way.

the man and her soon meet again at her grandmothers house when the grandma is babysitting his daughter. the girl grows a bond with his daughter so that brings them together. they often bump heads. they're personalities always  collide but they each love the little girl.

the plot can consist of the man transitioning from street money to honest money. while being a dad. and them bumping heads , not standing each other to them being in love. and the girl learning about what it's like to not have and to struggle because she sees what the man is going through.

- prettyboujiebihh 🎀