An Ice-cold Explanation

Winter 3rd person POV

Winter walked down the hall. He was at a loss for words, yet he had to tell Qibli. He sluggishly entered his dorm. "So, what'd Moon say?" Qibli asked. 

"Well, I-I didn't get to ask her." Winter hesitantly said. 

"WHAT!?" Qibli exclaimed, "WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL HER?!". 

"Well, sh-she chose uh... well, shekindachosekinkajou." Winter stammered. 

"Oh~" Qibli teased. "So you're single now?". 

"Shut your trap you walking meme" Winter snarked, trying not to blush a bright sky blue.

"You know, it's too easy to tell, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE GAY"

Winter just glared at Qibli. Both of them were blushing profusely, neither willing to talk. Winter did somewhat show his soft side a lot. Winter had loved Qibli for a long time, he was just scared that Qibli didn't feel the same.

Qibli 3rd person POV

Winter was so adorable when he was flustered, Qibli loved Winter, but he knew Winter hated him and found him annoying..... Qibli just tried to get the little bit of serotonin he needed to live from Winter's cute flustered face. "H-hey winter, y-you're cute when you're flustered...." Qibli said, finally breaking the silence.

"Stop toying with my feelings, asshole" Winter rudely replied. 

Qibli was distraught, he was just trying to hint that he loved winter, but Qibli decided to speak up.

"YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU, YOU JERK!" they said in unison.

"W-winter... I-I... you don't hate me?" Qibli asked.

"Why would I hate you? I've been scared that you didn't like me because I was rude to you..."

Then they sat there, awkwardly, until they heard a crash outside their dorm, followed by a "SHOOT! DANGIT!". Sunny.... they both thought.