And then there was silence

Kinkajou woke to a startling crashing noise. She saw Moon asleep, not shaking for once. She heard what sounded like Qibli and Sunny talking down the hall. As the voices approached, Kinkajou nestled her wing around Moon. She saw Sunny peek in, muttering "Looks like Tsunami owes me that big shark tooth",
followed by confusion and realization from Qibli. "I didn't know you guys made bets on who loved who" he snarked.
"We do! Plus, I've won most of them" Sunny giggled.
The sound went further away as they kept walking. Kinkajou snuggled back up to her lover, drifting back into sleep. 

Soon she woke back in the jungle, seeing a terribly familiar shape. "Bromeliad?!" she shouted, confused. "Quiet, rainwing..." Bromeliad spoke, cold and dark, like the nightwing scientist. Kinkajou fell backwards as the figure shifted, looking like a mix of the two dragons she hated most, only much larger. The amalgamated dragon pinned her down with its mighty talons. Kinkajou struggled to get free, even trying to spray venom, but nothing happened no matter what she did. "Y ou di dn't  pr act ice enough....." the monster bellowed. At one point, the dragon seemed to melt, freeing Kinkajou from her nightmare prison. 

She bolted upright, beaded in a cold sweat, before nudging Moon awake. 'hhnngh... wha-" Moon whispered, before seeing Kinkajou's terrified face. "What happened? Are you okay? Is anyone hurt?" she said, panicking.    "It's fine, it was just a nightmare, i hope......." Kinkajou replied, her scales a ghostly lime. She didn't even have time to tell Moon about the nightmare before her wings were wrapped around her.

"It's gonna be okay, Kinkajou, I'm here for you"