''Next stop: Seoul, South Korea''

''Ahh Kumi, I can't believe summer is already over

''Ahh Kumi, I can't believe summer is already over. Promise me you'll be safe there.''

''Mhm, mom I promise you. And if something ever happens, Yeol-a is there to help me.''

''If she's who she pretends to be.''

I sighed.

Yeol-a and I have met through this one online video game during summer. And since then, our friendship only grew more and more. But, only one thing seems off. It's been 3 months, and we never even spoke to each other through a call, or gave each other's social media.. But I trust her. I mean, we both are 16 years old, we have some maturity, she wouldn't do me like that pfft. I tried everything to make Yeol-a gain my mom's trust, but no matter how hard I tried, my mom doesn't trust her at 100%. Anyways, today's the day. I am moving to Seoul, in South Korea. I have lived in Okayama for my entire life, but there's this one art program that really got me hooked on this city. Sadly, the program isn't available in Japan, so I have to rent a dorm there since I'm too broke to afford an appartment, even the cheapest. I'm excited but also a little scared, even here in Japan I didn't have much friends, except Yeol-a and some other friends I met online. I mean, I'm fine with not having a lot of friends, I actually enjoy it. I'm not a very extrovert person so I guess that's why I'm not likely to have friends. Now you know a bit about my pretty ''basic'' life eh.

''Mom, we already talked about it. If she isn't Yeol-a, I'll throw this story in the <<To forget>> bin and it'll be over.''

''Alright, alright. But miss Ikeda, if you cry for weeks, I'm not the one to blame.''

''I won't blame you ma.'' I said in a slightly cold tone.

''Cm'ere.'' She said while hugging me.

I broke the hug before taking a grip on the handle of my peach colored suitcase, which was covered with stickers from my favorite bands and video games.

''I'll miss you mom. I'll try to visit you for the new years, but I can't promise anything.''

''I'll miss you too sweetie.'' She said while reaching to her pocket to grab a tissue.

Sobs could be heard outside of the house, mixed with the peaceful sound of the rain hitting the umbrellas. We bid goodbye and I went towards the taxi, who had just arrived.

''Where to?'' The man said while peeking in the rearview mirror.

''Okayama Momotaro Airport, thank you.'' 

And there I was, on my way to a whole other country, about to meet whoever was behind Yeol-a's identity. I was excited.

''There you go m'lady, it will be 1843¥ please.''

I gave the money and made my way through the busy airport. 

7:21 PM

Hmm I still have an hour. I went and searched for the gate that had the number ''14'' written on it. I saw it and I was about to go towards the seating area, which was pretty close to the gate, but there was the extremely clumsy Ikeda Kumi I am. I bumped into a tall figure. 

''My apologies! '' I said while bowing multiple times in front of the stranger I had bumped into.

It's only when I stopped bowing, that I realised that a LOT of people were staring at me. Some were either laughing, or having a pretty concerned look on their faces.

They were gone. The person I bumped into left me hanging there, embarassing myself in front of everybody. I looked around, to help me realize the situation I was in. My eyes stopped on a couple around the 40s-50s, who seemed to be pissed at a blonde man around my age, which I assumed was their son. I shrugged it off and went to take a seat, repeating into the <<to forget>> into the <<to forget>> bin this goes.

I was scrolling through my instagram, admiring how handsome these Korean men were.

If the men looks like these in Seoul, I'm going to faint at first sight.

I was about to drool, but someone interrupted my fangirling moment.

The <<someone>> actually was a blonde man. I have to admit, he was pretty cute.

He wasn't saying anything, he was just standing there staring at me. I could feel my cheeks burn. I was scanning his facials features carefully, he had a mole on his chin, and I realised that the man standing in front of me was actually the man pissing his parents off that I saw earlier. My cheeks became even more red. I noticed that his eyes were slightly squinting as he was staring at me. Not to be selfish or anything, but it really seemed like he was enjoying his view. Well I was too. I took a closer look at his ears; they were completely red. Cute.. I said to myself, forgetting I was in the same state as him, except that I probably looked like a clown while he was literally just... cute I guess.

The man shook his head, as if he had just woke up from his beauty sleep.

''I'm sorry for earlier, I didn't mean to embarrass you. I didn't see you bow, neither did I hear you apologize. When this kind of situation happens to me, I usually keep walking and forget about the incident, that's why I went away. Again I'm sorry.'' He said while bowing.

''It's fine, I understand it. Now if you dont't mind, I have a flight to attend.'' I said, while standing up, realising I was almost late for my flight. Wow, time went by really fast.

He just nodded and went back to where he came from while I was looking like a mess with my suitcase and bag, running towards the gate, trying not to be late.

''Your flight pass please.'' A woman said, looking worried, probably because of the state I was in.

Oh no OH no OH NO!  Panic moment. 

''J-just a second please.'' I said in a rush, looking through my stuff to find my pass.

FOUND IT. 

''I guess I panicked for nothing heh'' I smiled at the woman, handing over my flight pass.

''Are you modeling in Seoul? You're really pretty, if I had time I'd for sure ask you some tips.'' The woman said.

''N-no ma'am I am not, but I wish though..''

''Maybe you should consider trying, I'm pretty sure you'd be very successful.''

I smiled shyly at the woman before thanking her.

''Have a nice flight!'' She said while returning my smile.

I went towards the tunnel that was leading me the way into the plane.

I checked the number of my seat and I sat down. 

Next stop: Seoul, South Korea.

a/n: Hey hey hey I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, in my opinion it was a bit messy, but I'll try for the next chapters to improve and make the story better

a/n: Hey hey hey I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, in my opinion it was a bit messy, but I'll try for the next chapters to improve and make the story better. As you can see,  in this chapter you got to learn a bit more about Kumi and her personality, but don't worry, there's a bunch more to learn about her. Make sure to press the star button (insert beomgyu's PRESS THIS BUTTON) if you liked this chapter! Take care! xx

PS: Is this chapter length good? Is it too short or too long? I'd like to have your opinion :]