''Told ya, ma!''

10:34 AM

''What time is it?'' I said before letting out a slight yawn

''Hmm glad that there was no jet lag, otherwise I would be dead by now.''

I actually arrived at Seoul yesterday, at 8:30 PM. The flight was about an hour long. Since I have nowhere to go sleep, I decided I would go and get a hotel room. Little did I know, I forgot to stop by the bank to transfer my money to the Korean currency. I was lucky, the bank was nearby and it was still open. Like they say, Seoul is really the city that never sleeps. Today, I have planned to go enroll at the International School Pangyo Campus. It is one of the most prestigious schools here and there's the amazing art program that I've always wanted to be part of. I guess it's going to be a dream come true! Also, I'm going to meet Yeol-a today at an internet cafe. I'm feeling a mix of excitement but I'm also really scared. We have never spoke to each other with our voices, neither have we seen eachother's faces. I'm lowkey scared that she's going to be an old man. I'm pretty sure she won't be though.

I took a shower and got dressed. I grabbed my bag and took a glance at the mirror one last time.

''You rock girl!'' I said while giggling, remembering words the flight attendant told me.

Before going out, I took a look at my instagram feed, scared that the men would actually look like these idols. I mean, I only saw women since yesterday, of course there were some men but it was dark, I couldn't see them well I guess then.

The cab I called earlier arrived.

''Where are you going today?'' The man said, smiling.

''At the Pangyo Campus, please.'' I said, returning his smile.

''Right away!''

Jesus Christ, here people are way more friendly.

In about 10 minutes I managed to arrive there.

I gave the money to the driver and admired the campus.

Dang this is way bigger than I expected this school to be.

I made my way into the establishment.

I proceeded to successfully enroll, but I'm still feeling a bit of stress. The results of my registration for the art program will arrive later. There are slight chances that I'm not taken, but I still have hope. They gave me the key to the dorm already. I'm going to have a roommate, and they are supposed to arrive soon. But for now, I need to go back at the hotel and pack the rest of my stuff and move it to the dorm.

12:52 PM

I'm back at the dorm, and there are boxes on my roommate's bed, which is on the opposite side of mine, that means they already arrived. I'm quite excited!

As I was starting to slowly unpack my stuff, I heard the door open.

''Hi..'' I said to the girl who entered the dorm.