42.Grand Clash of The Hero War Pt.2

Dabi scoffed at the expressions of everyone. "My face may have ended up like this, but to think that my own family wouldn't recognize me. I mean I've never forgotten you guys... in fact, I've been watching from afar this whole time." Dabi began chuckling as he started a little dance. "At this moment, my pre-recorded life story is being broadcasted all across Japan. How exhilarating, your disgraceful fall from the top has begun! Ever since that day, the only thing I could think about... was ways I could maximize the destruction of your career! And honestly, there's no way I wouldn't, I used to go to Natsu-kun every day, asking him in tears why I even existed. Now, at first, my plan was to wait until your little doll Shoto had gotten all big and famous, and then, I'd kill him myself. But then... in an absurd, twisted turn of events... you, you somehow achieved your dream of becoming the number one hero! There's no way I could just stand by as you wallowed in that dream of yours, not after what you put me through... but then! You wouldn't even die in Kyushu when I sent that high end! Oh how my heart sank! And then when I sent that villain to you during that internship you had with Shoto and his friend. You keep coming through and surviving like the damn cockroach that you are! And now you're letting all the praise get to you, all while keeping your eyes forward and ignoring the past, well guess what, THE PAST NEVER FORGETS!!!" Dabi ended his dance and did a little bow. "COME ENJI TODOROKI, COME DANCE WITH YOUR SON IN HELL."

The look of horror and despair on the faces of both the Todoroki's down below that looked up at Touya was clear to everyone, and was overpowering. Never before had anyone seen that emotion appear so strongly on either of their faces.

"No... how dare you... Touya is dead..."

"I'm alive and kicking, it's an undeniable fact, father!" Touya spoke that last word with such clear venom despite his gleeful face. "You can swab me or take some blood samples to run a test if you don't believe me. Though my own test results are being released publicly at this moment. Now Endeavor, how about I give you a bit of a homecoming gift, from me to you. I've dug up something on that no good spy, Hawks, as well. In order to fool us and gain our trust, he murdered the number 3 hero, Best Jeanist. Though, I guess it's to be expected with how normal violence must be in his life. After all, he was raised by a serial murderer and robber, in other words, a villain. A villain that you caught. All this is being revealed right along with my story, and even coming from a villain like me, it'll shake the people of Japan. How can you expect the citizens of Japan to trust you now? The damage has been done, and this isn't something that'd you be able to just fix." Touya's body was enveloped in flames as he jumped forward, ready to use his firepower that was even greater than Endeavor's.

But then before he could launch his attack, wires came shooting down from the sky and began wrapping up all the villains, even the giant Machia. "Apologies for being fashionably late! Starting today, Best jeanist will be returning to work!" Said hero landed along with several dozen large spools of fabric.

"So much for being dead," Bakugou laughed weakly.

"But how, that was a real body he brought, I checked myself!"

"You bit off more than you could chew Dabi, and it came apart like frayed denim!"

"Even if you're alive, there's no changing the past of the Todoroki family! Isn't that right Shoto!"

"How is he even restraining Machia," Compress shouted.

"Hey, Shigaraki, give Machia an order," Spinner yelled. "What happened to your promise of destruction, wake up!" Nejire moved to use her quirk, but even restrained, Dabi could use his quirk and managed to blast her away.

"Look at that Endeavor, another starry eyed hero hopeful is burned to ashes, by your flames!" Using his flames, Dabi broke through his restraints as he began laughing again.