1.Hero's Origin

At age four, Izuku learned that not all men are created equal. But he considered that his first and last setback. He felt that it pushed him further. But that wasn't really the truth. Painful, hard, dark. These words could describe the life Izuku has led so far. And all because he was one of the rare few nowadays that was born without a quirk, or a super power of any kind. 

Ever since he was outed as quirkless when he was 4, everyone, even his childhood friend turned their backs on him, before beginning to make him suffer endlessly. And while she was kind to him, his own mother didn't really believe he could fulfill his dreams. 

After all, even during those dark times, he wanted to become a hero. Never once did his dream falter. But the sad truth was no matter where or when, the strong have always looked down on the weak. And in this super human society, there was no one considered weaker than the quirkless.

But Izuku couldn't blame them for seeing him like that, he knew being quirkless put him at a disadvantage. This was something he couldn't deny, especially after his day so far. 

At school, his homeroom teacher got back the career/highschool papers he and his classmates had filled out and declared that they all wanted to be heroes. Bakugou, or Kachan, as Izuku still knew him, declared that everyone else should give up and he was the only one with a chance. And that he would go to UA, to which the teacher said Izuku also wanted to attend the school. After being laughed at, Bakugou threatened him.

And after school, he and two goons surrounded him and threatened him some more, and Bakugou even mildly burned Izuku's shoulder. Then he grabbed Izuku's journal filed with notes on heroes and their quirks, blew it up, and tossed it out the window before leaving.

After retrieving it, he began walking home. But on the way back, he was attacked by a villain made of sludge that wanted to enter and take over his body. He struggled, but Izuku was completely powerless to stop him. Due to being suffocated he lost consciousness, but when he woke up and found that All Might, the number one hero, had saved him.

The hero gathered the villain in bottles and was going to jump away, but before he did, Izuku grabbed his leg and was sent flying with the hero. After All Might landed on top of a building, and after getting scolded for grabbing him, Izuku asked All Might a question.

He asked if it was possible for him to become a hero even without a quirk. He hoped that if at least one person believed in him, it would be the symbol of peace and number one hero, his personal idol. But you know what they say. You should never meet your heroes. 

Izuku closed his eyes, waiting for an answer. And when he opened them, he could not believe what he saw in front of him.Standing in All Might's place, wearing the same clothes was a skeleton of a man. He began freaking out, thinking this was an imposter, but after a while, All Might managed to calm him down. And then came his answer to Izuku's earlier question.

"I'm sorry but no, it's impossible. Pro heroes always risk their lives and some villains just cannot beat without powers. If you want to help people, then there are plenty of other ways to do it. It's good to dream, just... make sure they're attainable and realistic."

Now, Izuku was walking down roads, completely lost in thought, doubts, and self-pity. He looked down at his journal on heroes in his hands, and because of that, he wasn't paying attention to where he was going and bumped into someone.

He dropped the journal, and as he bent down to pick it up, he began apologizing to the man he just walked into. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

"Well yes, that is true, though some of the blame lies with me. I think it's safe to say I wasn't looking where I was going myself."

As Izuku stood back up, he got a good look at the person in front of him. He was an old man that you could tell was well built when they were younger. They wore a plain pair of jeans, a black shirt and a plain black baseball cap. But what got Izuku's attention was the pair of shades and the walking stick in his hand.