31.Heroes vs Yakuza

"The moment I finish reading the warrant is your cue to move in," said the police chief to the large group of officers and heroes behind him.

Izuku stood firm, a fierce determination burning in his eyes. When the meeting took place they still had not gathered enough information to move. Primarily, whether or not Eri was at the main base of operations. And at first, Aizawa had thought about terminating the internships, but he changed his mind when witnessing the determination in not only Izuku's eyes, but in the eyes of the others. And while waiting for when they finally started the operation, Izuku trained hard. Harder than he ever had in his life, both slightly annoying Aizawa, while also impressing him with his quick progress. And now, he was going to make good use of that training and his new gear. Izuku smiled at that thought, being surrounded by so many heroes and having two genius inventors, and pretty destructive in Mei's case, prioritizing his stuff.

"Hey Deku, I see you've updated your gear again," Uraraka said as she looked him over.

Izuku nodded, reaching up to his head. Looking at his costume now, it was definitely different from his original one. That one was a pretty simple and traditional swordsman one, but now not much trace was left of it. The main part was pretty similar, but now it had a hood, and his head from the chin down was hidden behind folds of black cloth, and there was the visor that was capable but not limited to linking up with his rifle. And said rifle wasn't the only thing that added to his arsenal along his daisho. The weapon capsules, pistols, a new third one strapped on his thigh, two batons that could form a staff, as well as his various new gadgets, tools and supplies that were contained in his utility belt that has also seen upgrades since the first version, mainly the mobility gear that got integrated into it. New gauntlets and boots with rocket propulsion that powered up his punches and kicks, and more armor.

"Yeah, I've come a long way from those first few days," Izuku muttered.

"I'd say man, before you just had those swords and now you're like a walking arsenal," Kirishima told him.

"Wait Midoriya, that around your neck lo-" Tsu started.

"Enough with the chatter," Aizawa snapped. "We're going."

The police rang the doorbell, ready to read the warrant, but the moment the bell sounded, the entryway busted open and a large figure was there, already sending three police officers flying into the air. "What do you want!"

Mirio lept into the air using OFA, catching 2 of them while Aizawa got the other one. And while they did that, Ryuukyuu's team handled the big guy while everyone moved ahead. When they got onto the grounds they were confronted by the weaker small time members that most of the heroes handled, leaving the police, Rock Lock, Aizawa, the Night Eye and Fatgum agencies to continue on. Night Eye led the charge, opening up a secret passage he had found with his quirk a couple days ago, and as he did a few more men came running out.

Centipeder and BubbleGirl fought them while everyone else continued forward again, following behind Night Eye as he continued ahead.

"It's a deadend," the police chief shouted. "I thought you knew where we were going!"

"That's not it, Lemillion, it's a fake," Izuku shouted as he continued running forward, while Mirio ran forward, understanding what Izuku meant and broke down the wall, revealing that the path continued.

"Huh, not bad," Rock Lock muttered.

Everyone ran forward, but right away the ground around them started shifting, and the path behind them closed off, blocking the path for the others. "This must be the work of the general manager Irinaka," the police chief shouted. "But the scale of this, it's too big!"