The Two Moons

ZERO NO TSUKAIMA

KNIGHT OF NO KINGDOM

CHAPTER 1

*DISCLAIMER*

THIS IS A WORK OF FANFICTION, AND AS SUCH ALL THE CONTENT FROM THE ORIGINAL SOURCE MATERIAL BELONGS TO NOBORU YAMAGUCHI AS THE AUTHOR OF THIS SERIES AND I OWN NOTHING OF IT.

<*>

Just a moment ago I was just walking down the street heading home, everything was normal as it should be, Pedestrians walking on the sidewalk caring their own businesses, cars and their engines spewing pollution into the air, and lots of tall buildings surrounding the street in my town. Just like any other day in this city

But then why? Why all of a sudden... everything turns into a blurry mess?

I swear to god above and beyond my eyes were fine just a moment ago, I practiced relaxing my eyes every 20 minutes on the screen (and you should to), and that's not the weirdest part!

but not long after that, I started to regain my vision and when all the blurriness starts to fade, the things I saw made me consider all the weird stuff I've seen on the streets.

Everything changes

Every single pedestrian, their clothes turn from what's considered modern clothing into something that resembles people from the early 1700s, all the cars and the sound of engine were gone, and all the tall glass buildings disappeared, in its place, the buildings changed into somewhat an old building, like a medieval style but not really at the same time? the architecture reminds me of an old European town in the medieval era or later.

it doesn't make sense

How...

Why...

Where....

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?

.

.

.

(10 MINUTES EARLIER)

"Thank you for your purchase!" said the store clerk as I head out into the street after buying my daily supplies of groceries and stuff, I swear to god I can't get enough of this drink, MAX COFFEE!

Not even two steps into the streets, I pop it and start chugging the can filled with the heavenly juice that Max coffee, the sun was shining bright today, the sky's very clear even though to be honest the temperature might be a bit chilly for comfort, I mean can't really blame anyone except dear old mother nature because last night it was snowing pretty hard.

Suddenly my phone rang, it was a message "Hey son, I've just landed some very important business opportunity today, I'm really sorry but I'm not going to be able to come home this month just like I promised, Maybe next month we can go catch up and have a good Christmas and new year together! Take care" Dad.

... What else is new?

I put my phone back in my pocket, not even bothering to respond back, besides, the answer always going to be the same anyway

"This is really important son!" "It's for the best for us!" "We'll catch up after this alright?" 

tch!