Not Alone

ZERO NO TSUKAIMA

KNIGHT OF NO KINGDOM

CHAPTER 2

*DISCLAIMER*

THIS IS A WORK OF FANFICTION, AND AS SUCH ALL THE CONTENT FROM THE ORIGINAL SOURCE MATERIAL BELONG TO NOBORU YAMAGUCHI AS THE AUTHOR OF THIS SERIES AND I OWN NOTHING OF IT.

Have you ever been called by the principal when you were at school but you don't know what you did wrong? Well you could say I'm having this weird moment where it almost feels like that. Even though this time I know I did nothing wrong, but I couldn't get this feelings of uneasiness from the depth of my mind.

What is with this feeling?

We're at what I assume as the Captain room right now, the room itself isn't pretty big, there's 4 large windows pane, a huge map on the wall to my left of what I could guess as the map of the kingdom where I currently am right now, there's also a couple of weapon and armor racks on the wall to my right, and the insignia of the academy hanging like clock on the wall above the window right in front of me. There's also bookshelf, wardrobe, etc. you get the idea!

And what gets me nervous right now isn't because of the room itself, there's 6 people in this room including me and Kyle. One man sitting right behind the desk, who I could tell is the captain and the person who wanted to speak with me, 2 person on my left and 1 on my right, they're all wearing the same uniform and gear like Kyle, so they must be all guardsman.

As I stand in silent in the middle of the room, with Kyle right behind me, the Captain stood up, he looks around 5'10 in height, short hair who are turning grey along with his beard, he appears to be in his late 50's, there's also a distinguishable scar on his right cheek.

I wonder how he got that...

"So you must be the kid Kyle told me before" he said in the middle of my observation

"Ah... yes, that's... me" I replied

"My name is Captain Angus Griffin, It's good to have you safe here, I heard that Kyle found you on the streets of Tristania with no knowledge of where you are, no knowledge to speak to the locals, and no idea how you got there." He said to me

That's all true, minus me getting beat up but I guess I could leave that behind

"Yes...sir, it's all true, I have no clue how I ended up here."

"I see, well would you be willing to tell me your whole story in more details of where you're from and what were you doing before you got here and all of those?" he asked me

"Of course... sir, it shouldn't be a problem" and so with that, I told everything about myself that he might need to know, from where I'm from, who am I, what am I doing and etc.

10 minutes later

"...and that's how I got here" I explained, for a full 10 minutes. The fellow guardsman around us look at each other for a moment, then Captain Angus decides to speak up

"Thank you Kito... tell me, what do you think if I told you, that you're not the only person who ended up here in this world?" he said to me while reaching to his pocket and light up a cigar

"Yes, I know that, I've just got a word that there's someone else like me who got stuck here in the Academy two days ago, I'm pretty sure he's from the same land where I'm from."