𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

trigger warning: smut/ body dysmorphia.

     when ryan first started stalking me it was just him starring at me in the hallways or during class. back then, i didn't thing anything of it. but then as we went longer without talking, the harder the stalking got. i would see him places you wouldn't normally see your ex boyfriend
      "hey hey sage you okay." marcus says causing me to come back to reality.
     i'm now sitting next to him using the comforter to cover myself.
     "no." i say honestly looking him in the eyes.
     "what's wrong, did i do something wrong?" he questions looking at me with a worried expression.
     "no marcus. no. i just.. remember my ex boyfriend i told you about. ryan."
     "yes." he says sternly
     "i just feel like his eyes are always on me, like burning my skin."
he takes my face into his hands, using his thumbs to wipe the tear falling down my face.
"if he ever comes near you again, it will get ugly." he says looking me in the eyes.
his eyes are dark. he's angry

"oh thank you so much for coming over sage." ellen looks at me pulling me in for a hug.
"anytime ellen." i say smiling
as i'm walking out the door marcus walks towards me pulling me in for a tight hug.
"i'll see you tomorrow." he says kissing my forehead sending chills done my spine.
"ya tomorrow." i say giving him a quick peck as an idea comes through my head.
"or later tonight." i whisper giving me a soft wink as i begin walking back to my house.
walking into my house i don't feel eyes on me anymore, i feel safe.
"you have fun?" my mom questions me as she turns her head away from the tv and to me
"ya, i really like him mom." i say walking over to sit on the couch
"looks like you had fun." she says gliding her eyes down to my neck.
shit.
"what do you mean?" i question, playing dumb.
"what are those? from a curling iron." she says laughing, touching the new hickeys now on my next.
thanks marcus.
"we didn't do it." i say to my mom honestly, since i feel i can talk to her about anything.
"you weren't ready?" she asks sitting a crossed from me.
"no, i think i was. but i felt like ryan's eyes were on me." i say now looking down at my fingernails picking at them.
"you still feel that way?" she asks putting her hands on top of mine.
"ya." i say blankly.
"sage hunny, i promise ryan isn't here. we moved states over."
"you're right mom. thank you."
i give mom a quick kiss on the temple before running upstairs, it's friday so i don't have to worry about doing any assignments until sunday night.
i want to do it with marcus. i can trust him. i like the way he makes me feel.
i look in the mirror, pulling my hair to the side to examine the cluster of hickeys on the right side of my neck.
i'll get him back.
i walk over to the dresser, open the drawer, i see my red lace set from victoria's secret and throw in on my bed.
i turn on the water, stripping off my clothes one by one.
*ding*
i look down at the counter to see:
*message: marcus<3*
marcus <3:
what did you mean you will
see me tonight ;)
a smile grows upon my face as i'm figuring out what to respond with.
                      sage:
                      i guess you will just have to wait and see.
     i hit send, nervous as ever. i peep my head out of the bathroom door and look in marcus's room. he's smiling at his phone.
     after the shower, shaving every inch of my body. i look at my body in the bathroom mirror.
     stretch marks on my butt. i look bloated, but how i didn't eat today. i turn to the side. i look 5 months pregnant. did my thighs get bigger? my arms are getting fat.
     a single tear falls from my left eye. i wipe it quick, i cant cry now. suck it up.
     i wrap a pink towel around my body and begin getting ready. sliding the red lace lingerie on my body. i put on light gray sweatpants over my legs, and a zip up black jacket over my body, zipping it up halfway.
     i fix up my eyebrows, apply soft mascara and some blush. i slide my crocs on and grab my phone.
     i open my door and peek my head out, downstairs lights are off and all the room lights are off.
     perfect.
     i open my window, looking down. god how does marcus do this.
     his window is already open as i put one leg through, i see the curtains open and i smiling marcus.
     "howdy neighbor." he says with the biggest smile i've ever seen.
     "howdy neighbor." i say laughing slowly closing his window.
     " so why are you sneaking into my room at 11-"
     i stop him by applying my lips onto his. he's in shock at first but doesn't hesitate to kiss back. the kiss is passionate once again, like we haven't kissed in ages.
     as we are stumbling over to the bed, not disconnecting our lips i slowly push him down causing him now to be laying on the bed and me standing. he takes this opportunity to scoot back, resting up against the head board.
     i use this as an opportunity also to slowly unzip my jacket, getting on top of him.
      "holy shit." the words slide out of his mouth in shock.
     "you like?" i ask causing a smile to glide out of my mouth.
     "very." he says, reconnecting our lips.
     i slide marcus's shirt off and connect my lips to his neck. softly sucking to leave marks, just like he did on me earlier today.
     i feel him grow against me.
     shit.
     he flips me over so now he's on top.
     he slides my pants off along with his, i've never felt so much pleasure in my life just from a kiss.
     his hand slowly glides along my naked chest up to my neck, applying the perfect amount of pressure. not to hard or not to soft.
     he softly bites my lip, telling me to open a little wider.
     he tongue enters into my mouth, making the kiss sloppy but enjoyable.
     i feel him against me. and i'm tired of waiting. i want him inside me now.
    "can i?" he asks breaking the kiss, looking down.
     "please." i say out of breathe from the kiss.
     and with that he's inside me, his hand is still around my neck and i can feel his breathing along the side of my neck.
     he looks me in the eyes as he's thrusting into me and reconnects our lips.
     i've never had so much pleasure in my life. it's heaven.
     "is this good?" he asks out of breathe.
     "very." i say as a moan slips from my lips causing him to smile.
    i connect our lips, and slide my tongue into his mouth causing a groan from his lips.
     we both smile in the kiss.
     "i'm about to cum." he says looking me in the eyes.
     and with honest truth. i look him back into the eyes,
     "me too." i say out of breathe.
      he pulls out of me, releasing on top my stomach.
      he flops onto the empty side of the bed next me to me.
     "that was.." he says without energy causing me to look over at him. his face is red, he's sweaty. which is attractive.
     "amazing." we say in sync
     he reaches next to the bed grabbing a light brown towel, reaching over me to clean my stomach off.

side note:
ahh, i'm not good at writing smut
i'm so sorry. i'll try and work on that
lol! sorry it took so long to update
school has me in panic and along with
that finding the write college is stressful.
but i hope you guys enjoy!
thank you so much for 2,000 reads!
that's insane