Chapter 4...I cant like a girl. Right?

Me and violet head to the living room and we both sit on the (couch color) couch. I grab a (pillow color) pillow and hug it like a cuddly kitten.

"So...what should we do first?" Violet asks me. I think of what to do, and something clicks in my mind.

"Lets watch a movie!" I shout with an idea.

"Alrighty, how about the little mermaid?" Violet says, to check if I'm okay with the movie choice.

"Oooo, good choice! I'll get the dvd!" I exclaim as I zoom to the dvd drawer in my room. I search through the dvds to find the little mermaid. I spot the cover and grab it, then I head back to the living room with violet.

I press the button to let out the dvd insert, and snap open the dvd case and gently take out the actual dvd disc. Then I carefully drop the disc into the dvd insert tray and close it. I press the play button when it turns on, and the movie starts.

Time skip to the scene where the song 'kiss the girl' plays.

There you see her, sitting across the way.

You and violet are so focused on the movie, you both reach for the popcorn bowl sitting in between you and her while you two are laying on you're tummy's facing the television.

You both didn't notice you were about to make body contact, you and her reach for the same popcorn and accidentally touch each others hands. I feel a blush creep up on my cheeks and notice she has got some natural blush on herself.

"S-sorry" violet stutters, nervously hiding her blush.

"Haha! Hey! you're blushing!" I tease her.

"N-no l-lets just watch the m-movie" she says still stuttering and hiding her blush on her cheeks with her silky hair.

We both turn back to the television, focused back on the movie.

She don't got a lot to say, but there's something about her.

And you don't know why but you're dying to try.

You wanna kiss the girl.

I feel violets eyes on me and I turn to her face. We just stare into each others eyes.

You smile at her lovely face, and she smiles back surprisingly.

You both turn back to the tv.

That darn blush came back again!

I cant 'like' a girl, right?

Go on and kiss the girl.

As the song finishes, I give myself a sigh of relief I almost exploded right then and there...