Chapter 8: Tony...

Time skip to the beginning of incredibles two.

"You're, uh, Violet, right?" Tony, Violets crush, asked to confirm.

"That's me." Violet responded with her new redounded confidence. Apparently Tony asked Violet out on a date to the movies. When Vi agreed, I don't know why, but I felt angered. 

We were currently watching the track meet that Dash was participating in.

"Great job dash!" I congratulated dash.

We were all cut off when we saw this HUGE drill popping out of the ground. Cars were literally flying and people were in chaos.

"Behold! The Underminer! I am always beneath you, but nothing is beneath me! " the 'under miner' yelled out.

I looked away and the Parr's were already in their suits. Yes. Did I mention I know they are supers?

Flashback

"You're  a super Vi?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah I know, I'm a freak and you probably don't want t-" I cut her off by hugging her tightly.

"You're not a freak Violet, you're perfect, just like this." I reassured her. I noticed a light pink tint along her cheeks. I gave her a promising smile.

End of flashback

"You three stay here." Mr. Incredible demanded.

"Wait. Should we be doing this? It is still illegal." Elastigirl questioned the whole situation.

"We're gonna lose him."

"Oh, all right. One of you patrol the perimeter, keep the crowds back and safe. The other watch after Jack-Jack and Y/N." 

"But I thought we were gonna go-" Mr. Parr cut Violet off.

"You heard you mother. Trampoline me." 

We watched as Elastigirl turned into a trampoline and He bounced up on top of the Overgrown drill.

"I call perimeter!" Dash zoomed towards the crowds.

"You're not going anywhere you little maggoty creep!" Violet scolded him while trying to force failed him from going any further.

"Uh...now what?" I said as dash went out of sight. Vi starts cursing and shouting angrily. I try calming her down when she throws down her mask enraged. She turns around and gasps. I then also turn around only to see Tony. Uh oh.

"Oh. Tony! Hi. Uh, this isn't what you think it is." Violet reassured Tony until he just takes off! What a rat!

"Jerk!" I call out to him but stop my self from going further and turn to Violet.

"Forget about him. Let's just focus on this super-villain." I comfort her. She gives me a small, unsure, smile.

A/N: So I just published the chapter that I was working on because it was being delayed for too long. I'm really sorry this chapter is rlly short but I hope you enjoy!