Chapter 9 Preview

April 15, 9:30 pm

"Alright, this meeting of the Bakusquad has officially begun!" Ashido exclaimed.

Ashido, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari all sat in the common room. The boys were on the couch, while Ashido had grabbed a chair and dragged it in front of them.

"First order of business, what the hell are we going to do about Bakugo's birthday?" She asked.

Kirishima raised his hand.

"Yes, Kirishima!" She exclaimed, pointing to him.

"Are there any In the Flesh concerts near us? He likes that band."

"I have no idea! Look it up, please!"

Kirishima got on that.

Sero raised his hand next. Alright then, looked like they were going for the classroom aesthetic here.

"Yes!"

"Mountain climbing?"

Kaminari grimaced. He could imagine how competitive that would get, knowing Bakugo.

"Maybe! Kaminari!"

He started. "I didn't even raise my hand." Ashido still pointed at him. Shit.

"Uh.....a nice relaxing day with a good meal?" Might help with Bakugo's probably stupidly high blood pressure. The guy screamed all the time.

"Moving on!"

Thanks, Ashido. Really.

________________________________________________________________________________

PS: If anybody's interested, I'm going to make a discord where y'all can discuss the stories/mangas they're connected to. Personally, I'd love to hear what y'all have to say!