Chapter 10 Preview

Kaminari let the silence that followed drag on. No, he was not good, he was not fine. But he couldn't tell him why, so what the hell was he supposed do? "So, hey, I'm a spy for the League of Villains and I've been ordered to murder one of the heroes in cold blood and it's making me sick"? That's go over great.

He could barely sleep without the nightmares interrupting, food sat ill on his stomach, and he'd been even more pissy than Bakugo the last few days.

Basically, he looked like shit and he felt like shit. And everybody could see it. Aizawa Sensei had even sent him to Recovery Girl. He'd been poked and prodded to the extent of his patience.

He kept up his training with Midoriya and went to bed earlier than his classmates, only to stay up all night, going through well-loved books, trying to trick himself into thinking everything was okay.

________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, short chapter this time, but I have an ending in mind and it wouldn't work with a longer chapter. Hope y'all like it and please check out my new story, Ever. It's a crossover between the Inheritance series by Chistopher Paolini and the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull.

The youngest daughter of the Fairy Queen ends up being sucked into the world of Alagaësia by a dark spell cast by Galbatorix, the tyrant king. Meeting Murtagh, the son of Morzan, and a young slave named Isaias, they escape Galbatorix and make their way to the Varden, the resistance.