13

»«

»«

Y/n woke up from the alarm, birds were chirping and singing outside.."Today is the day, well shit" She said with a yawn..She go straight to the bathroom to take a bath, and then she eat a simple breakfast, a sandwich with egg.

She slowly look at the view on the large glass window, she was looking at the beautiful sunrise..She drank her coffee and sighed, "Why is it beautiful today but it's also not?"

She said grabbing her bag and getting out of her apartment, she go down in her apartment and head to her car..She sighed, she felt that she's not in the mood this day, "I know, because today i'm gonna be with the jeon" she said with a deep groan.

She prepared the engine, driving going towards the jeon company..She parked her car, and went inside, she went to her old office and grabbed a picture frame, that's the only thing is filled in her office, she gulped.."Hey y/n! Today is moving office day" Y/n gave her a weak smile,  "I don't want to move, i'll miss this office" Lisa breathe out a chuckle, "It's okay, you'll see the hot CEO-" Y/n nudged her elbows harshly.

"Cliché" Lisa said cross her arms,  "May i accompany you going to his office, that's where your office is located" She nod without hesitation , "Ah yes please" They both went to the elevator and in front of the CEO's front office door.

"Good luck! Love you" Y/n just give her a nervous smile, and lisa quickly went out, y/n sighed.."Here the fuck we are" A hand suddenly snake on y/n's waist, she gulped loudly.."Hey baby, you look pretty with that black dress on" Jungkook said with a teasing smile.

"Thank you for the compliment" She said confidently, "Pardon me Mr.Jeon" Y/n said letting go of his arms and bowed politely, "Follow me, Y/n" He said going inside the office, he sit down at his own black-leather seat.."This is what you'll be doing for me" He hesitated, licking his lips..His doey eyes glued at  y/n's innocent eyes, he sighed.."Bring me coffee if i requested you to"

"You should remind me everyday if we have meetings or not, you should be the one who organized meetings, always check your emails everyday, always follow me wherever i go if i said to, and most importantly obey me..Understood?" Y/n bob down her head, "Impressive, and now..All you're going to do is finish the files in the email, and also, sign these please" He said offering her a thick stacked-files on his hand.

"Of course" Y/n said with a small smile, "Okay, start now" Y/n bob her head once again with respect, and she sit down on the table..She saw the picture frame on the table, she fixed it and sighed, y/n opened the laptop in front of her, and start to check each emails..and she was signing the stacked files.