1- Whiskey

You're a 25 year old, working as a bar tender at this private club. It pays good money so why not? All you have to do is show a little skin and shake some drinks. You live in a two bedroom apartment by yourself. It has a wonderful view of the city. A gorgeous terrance. Life's not bad. You enjoy the life you have but it's getting boring doing the same thing every day. You want something new.

A new car..? Nah. Everything within walking distance.

A pet..? Nah. Those are too much work.

A relationship..?

Nah. It's a waste of time and money to be obsessed with one person. You can't even imagine yourself being tied down to someone. It's not.. you.

Whatever, guess you gotta live with what you got.

You get up from your bed once you hear your alarm go off for the fourth time.

God.. You look at the time.

6:38 am

Too fucking early, you groan.

You get up and throw on your uniform for work. It's a white button up shirt with a short black shirt. You have to wear a bow tie collar too. Your manager "suggest" you unbutton the first three buttons to get more customers and because you'll "look better." But you know he's just doing it for his own pervy thoughts.

Whatever, as long as you see a difference in your pay check, you don't mind putting up with it.

But if he does try something, you're not afraid to put his 5'3 scrawny ass in place.

You smile at yourself in the mirror as you finish putting on your makeup on. A little lipstick and you're good to go.

You lock the doors and make you way outside to walk to work. Just like you do everyday.

"You look lovely today." Your manager grins as he looks at you up and down.

"Yeah, thanks Victor." What a creep.

"Today is suppose to be a busy day. Lots of people booked reserves." He tells you as he grabs his clipboard and heads out the back employee room.

It not a common thing for the bar to be packed because this is a private club. Only rich people come here. Casually some gansters too but they know not to fuck with you. Sometimes there's just random people who come to get drinks and leave. Nothing too special.

Because this bar is private and sometimes gets important customers, it pays well. You can only imagine how much those girls dancing get. Whew their bank accounts must be happy.

You didn't expect myself to have this kind of job growing up. You went to college for a year after graduating high school, and it just wasn't meant to be. So you dropped out and once you became of age, you got a job here.

In a way, you never really cared.. about anything really. Your life was never terrible. Nothing traumatizing happened that changed your view in life..

Well except..

But basically you were just a normal person with a normal life.

"Oh. and make sure to smile today." Your manager peeks his head back in the door and then shuts it.

3:42 pm

Today hasn't been that busy to be honest. Just a few groups here and there. Nothing you can't handle. You aren't the only bartender there.