23- Hurry

Waking up to Sebastian forcing you at of the car, you realize you're finally "home." Even though it's a couple hours away from your apartment, it was far enough back then but now it seems like it couldn't be any closer.

Sebastian grabs your arm, pulling you out. "We're here. C'mon."

You yank your arm back and get out yourself. Jay gets your bag, holding it over his shoulder. You ask to hold it but he ignores you.

"Follow me." Sebastian smiles at you, taking your hand.

For a second, a split second, he looks like his old high school self before you knew all his dirty hobbies. It makes you miss the times where everything wasn't so complicated. You quickly snap out of it when you look at the hand holding yours and see tattoos leading up the arm, hidden under the sleeve. It's not the hand of the person you want it to be.

He squeezes your hand, not letting you let go as he pulls you into a decent sized two-story house. It's not the one you grew up in or Sebastian's old house. You figure he just bought a new place since the police knew where he used to live after always doing dumb shit.

Walking into this house, the walls are empty, with no type of decoration on it at all. Much different from your place or Nanami's. Nanami's penthouse has a minimalistic modern look to it but even his wall have pieces of artwork on it. Your's has decor everywhere but Sebastian's is just.. bare. No personality.

"Jay, Put her bags in my room." Sebastian gestures his head up stairs. Jay leaves without hesitation, taking your bags. Sebastian looks back at you, "You have someone to meet."

"Me?" You swallow a lump in your throat.

"She's been a pain in the ass. But before we go in," He points to a closed door in the corner of the house, "I need you to be a good girl, okay? Just get her to give me my money."

You give him a grossed look.

"If not, who knows what I'll do." He shrugs, giving you a playful innocent look.

Still holding your hand, you walk behind him as he takes you to the room, opening the door and pushing you inside first.

Your eyes widen as you see a skinny woman sitting on the bed, facing the wall. When she turns, you take a step back only to be stopped by Sebastian closing the door behind you.

"Hello." She wipes her frizzy hair out of her face, revealing the same dark eye bags and wrinkly face you remember. "It's been quite some time, no?"

"Mom." You speak.

"Am I allowed to call you my daughter? Or did you make that clear when you ran away from home, abandoning me?" She stands up, walking toward you.

"You don't get to call me daughter after you decided to disown me because you thought I killed Dad." You curls your fists.

Watching her walk closer to you makes you anxious but before you could react, she does her speciality. She raises her arm, landing a slap across your cheek. You can taste blood coming from the inside of your mouth. Just when you think that's it, she slaps you again.

"It was your fault!"

Before she can hit you again, you shove her back, almost making her fall. "What is wrong with you? How could it have been my fault if I was a child. You really are delusional."

"You're just a brat."

You scoff, wiping your face, trying to suppress the stinging. "Whatever, just give Sebastian the money you owe him so he can stop dragging me into your shit. He's going to through you out to the streets."