CORONATION

LIAM'S POV

" Liam, Liam, lee wake up " I heard my sister scream " I'm up, I'm up okay stop shouting ... " I said glaring at her " finally, today is like your big day, you need to get ready it's 12 in the afternoon ... " she said walking towards the door " what ... " I asked confused " I thought the coronation ceremony begins at 3 pm " I asked remembering what my dad said " yeah, but he said he needs you to do some training before ... 3 pm yeah " she said leaving my room I groaned and got out of bed and walked to my bathroom to take a shower and do my morning routine, once I was done I got dressed in sweat shorts and a shirt vest before jogging down stairs.

" hello sweetheart, how was your morning? " she asked as she kissed my head knowing I just woke up I shrugged and concentrated on the plate of pancakes being placed in front of me " thanks ... " I said as my mom left to the kitchen " Liam ... let's get going remember, you need to get some training then come back for the coronation ceremony " my dad said as he sat down in chair near me I nodded and stuffed the last bite in my mouth " let's go ... I think James must be there already " I said standing up referring to my best friend and future betta of this pack.

Instead of driving to the pack house my father decided that we jogged once we got there, preparation for my coronation was in full swing and for my birthday party later.

The next person in line to become alpha is supposed get the title when they turn 18 and are old enough to rule and I turn 18 at 12pm later today so we planned to have the coronation before 12 most likely at 3 as I was told by my father.

We trained for about 2 hours when my dad told me and James we were free till 2: 30 before we have to get ready for the coronation so we decided to go for a run, we shifted and were on four paws racing to see who was fastest until we both got really tired, so we decided to take a break by a nearby river in our wolf forms because we never carried our clothes.

" are you excited to find your mate?... " James asked through the mind link breaking me from my trance I nodded " yeah I am, and I have high hopes that its going to be Cindy ... " I said referring to my girlfriend " what if she isn't ... ? " he asked I remained silent for awhile because I never really thought about that possibility " I don't know, but I would pick my mate ... its a bond I wanted for a long time ... " I said honestly " but do you love her ... " "I don't think ... " I said honestly " but you guys have been dating for a year and a few months ... " he urged " I-I know ... but the feeling is still kicking in ... " he chuckled and sighed " but anyway she would be able to sense her mate in about 2 months or less ... " because were not so far from the same age. He just shrugged and got up on all paws " let's head back I don't want as to be late ... " he was right so I stood up and we both run back.

He headed to his parents house and I headed to mine so we could both get ready. I took a shower and put on a pair of black fitting trousers with a black button up shirt threw on black vans and was done, I headed down stairs to see my mom helping my sister with her dress " I told you the dress would look good on you " she said smiling at my sister I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat to get there attention " oh honey, you look handsome " she said giving me a bone crushing hug I pulled away and smiled at her " you look great to, both of you " I said and they both smiled " let's go your dad already left to make sure things were in order " mom said pushing us to the car.

We got in the back, because my dad had the driver take us to the pack house after about a 7 minute drive we had arrived and were making our way to the backyard where the ceremony was being held, when people noticed our presence they all settled down so the occasion can begin.

My dad walked up to the stage and called for everyone's attention " we are all gathered here today for the coronation of the next in line to take care of cold creek pack " cheers and claps filled the room " Liam, James and ben would you all please join me ... " my father called and we all did as well were told, I walked up to my father and James and Ben stood in the back edge.