BIRTHDAY BOY

LIAM'S POV

I was awoken by a knock on my door, I got out of bed to see who it was and to my surprise James and Ben walked into my room " dude we we're have you been? We were looking for you … " Ben said as he sat down on my bed I just rolled my eyes and shut the door " we went to the pack house and you weren't there … and guys were wondering where the birthday boy went " James completed nudging my arm, I just pushed him away and went to my closet to get changed wondering how I forgot about the party,  I put on black jeans, with a white shirt and a black jacket with that I excited my closet.

I looked over at my couch and noticed Ben sitting there watching TV, I thought they came here so we could hurry and head to the party but no watching TV is better, I walked infront of the TV and turned it off manually leaving Ben glaring at me, ignoring him I walked towards my bedroom door " get out, we need to go " I said pointing to the door and giving Ben and James playful glares and they stood up groaning but either way walked out.

We got into James' car and drove to the pack house, once we got there everyone I passed by bowed to me and wished me a happy birthday as well walked into the pack house the adults were inside drinking wine and celebrating in there own way while the teens and young adults were outside dancing there heads off, Ben and James went out back to join the celebration while I went to join my parents and acknowledge my preasence, as I approached them my mothers faced beamed with a grin, once I was close enough she pulled me into a hug " my baby boy is going to be 18 in less than 4 hours, I'm so proud of you " she said squeezing me in her tight grip I pulled away and smiled at her " I know honey his growing up so fast … " my dad said pulling his mate into his side, I just laughed at there cheekiness and gave them both a big hug before heading out back to join the party with people my age.

I walked over and joined three of my friends by the table where the had put the drinks, " hey Liam, … " said Nathan as he took a sip from his drink " the birthday boy is stylishly late … " another friend of mine complimented and I sent her a wink then she giggled we talked for a while before I felt thirsty, I turned away from them and pick a light alcoholic drink and took a sip, I started drinking when I turned sixteen but I never drink so much unlike my friends, I could smell all the alcohol in there breathes but I ignored it because I was kind of used to them.

I walked over to James and Ben who were currently standing by a tree, I walked up to them and Ben didn't even bother to acknowledge my presence because he was too busy making out with his mate Jeremey, and yes Jeremy is a guy but we didn't expect much because Ben was gay it wasn't a shocker. It took sometime for me to take it all in that one of my friends sleeps with a guy, its not that I'm a homophobe and that there the only people in the pack, no there more gay men mated to eachother and women but I didn't really pay attention to them and now it was my gamma, but being an understanding friend I tried my best to be comfortable around them making out and all, because it happens often.

I cleared my throat and they pulled away, " oh hi Jeremy, didn't see you there " I joked and he laughed " sorry, hi Liam … " he said " I was enjoying that thanks a lot liam … " Ben said as he pouted " your welcome … " I laughed and he growled at me, I was tempted to threaten him back because of my Alpha ego but something else caught my attention, it was Cindy she was walking over to us " liam come dance with me … " she said pulling me to the middle where people were dancing, then she turned around and began grinding on my as I sway to the music, she turned around and faced me and forcefully began kissing me, I kissed her back and after a few minutes I broke the kiss.

She pouted but pulled me along with her to the area which had the pack swimming pool when we reached there she leaned against the wall and pulled me close to her " you know what I want … " she said as her eyes trailed to my lips and I smirked knowing what she wanted, we had f*cked a couple of times so I was good. I was leaning in and to kiss her when I heard a loud splash and we weren't so far from the pool I wondered who would be swimming at this time, she pouted and I ignored her she didn't look anything close to cute when she pouted " uh whatever … I'll see you later " she said after realizing I wasn't going to continue and walked off.