Dont lie to me// -Gally

I had just gotten back from running.
I decided to go take a quick shower, as i was drenched in both sweat and goo from the maze.

I jogged past Gally who was working on something. I hadn't talk to him yet today but i still would make sure he was okay.

I got to my hut and grabbed a towel. My hut was the only one with hot water.

I made sure it was steaming so i could see nothing but myself and things around me.

I stripped out of my sweaty clothing and hopping in the shower. Right as i stepped in i heard my door to my hut close.

I ignored thinking it was the wind so i continued rinsing off. Soon i seen Gally walking up to me. Fully clothed. "Gally? What are you doing i'm taking a shower." I exclaimed.

He just continued walking up to me.

"Why have you been ignoring me all day princess?" he asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I don't know what you're talking about baby." I replied. He slightly grabbed my throat, and leaned to my ear. "You know exactly what I mean." He whispers. "G-gally, I am serious. Last I talked to you was last night. We haven't talked because I have been running." I explained.

I removed his hand from my throat causing him to become angry. "DONT YOU DARE LIE TO ME JADE!" He yelled, I jumped because non of the boys have ever talked to me like this before and this was the first Gally's ever raised his voice at me.

"Gally calm down. You know I am right. Plus you have been ignoring everybody but your workers." I say, Gally was now soaked from head to toe. "Gally, you're soaking wet in your clothes. Now you have to change." I say looking him up and down.

He rolled his eyes and smashed his lips into mine. We began making out.

After roughly five minutes we stopped. "Don't ever lie to me Princess alright?" He says, I nodded and watched as he walked out. I smiled to myself.

5 minutes later

I finished my shower. I dried off, grabbed my thin strapped black sports bra and put it on and then my dirty white ripped tank top and some cargo kind of shorts with a black belt and my combat boots.

I brushed my hair then scrunched it to make it curly and walked out of my hut to see Gally still in his wet clothes.

Everyone who passed him kept asking why he was soaked till they seen my hair was wet. "Gally, go change into something dry." I say as I walked over grabbing my tool belt and putting it on my waist. "What are you doing Jade?" He asked, I moved the tools to the side of my hip and looked at him. "Alby gave me two jobs. That way when I don't have to run I am doing something other than sitting around." I explained.

Gally laughed and hugged me. "GALLY WHITE TANK TOP!" I screamed, he pulled away as his clothes had made my tank top a little see through now. "Sorry princess, looks like I got your shirt wet." He says smirking knowing I don't have another tank top to wear.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the end of my tank top and pulled it over my head. All the boys stared. "Hey boys? I know I have better Abs than y'all but you don't gotta stare." I say teasingly.

They all chuckled and went back to their jobs.