Birthday// Ben

I woke up with a big smile. I got out of bed, threw my shoes on, and walked out the hut door. Me, still smiling, I walked over to the boys. "What's got you so happy today?" Newt asked. My smile quickly faded. "You do remember don't you?" I asked. Newt looked confused. "Uh, what do you mean?" he asked. I shook my head. "Never mind." I say as I hung my head low and walked off.

I put a smile back on my face and walked over to Gally. "What's got you so happy?" he asked smiling. Then it hit me... they forgot my birthday... my 17th birthday, they forgot...

My smile faded and tears formed in my eyes. "Juno? What's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing. Just forget it..." I say as I walked off. I walked to Thomas. "Do you know what today is?" I asked. Thomas stopped what he was doing and thought for a moment. "Thursday, the 24th of March?" he asked. I then shed a tear. "You guys have seriously forgotten.." I whisper.

I walked off to Minho in hopes he remembers. "Minho, tell me you remember what today is?" I say, Minho looked over at me... and shrugged. "Ben, do you remember?" I asked, he even shrugged. "You all forgot.." I say.

They all looked at me confused. "Forgot what?" Ben asked. "It's my 17th birthday today... and you guys forgot... All of you forgot!" I say as I started crying. Everyone was now looking at me. "What's happening?" Alby asked. I turned to him with tears in my eyes.

"They all forgot.." I replied, he looked at everyone and shook his head. "Happy 17th birthday girlie." he says. I smiled a small smile and walked off.

I laid in my bed in my hut. Crying. Soon there was a knock on my door. "W-who is it?" I asked as I wiped the tears away. "Ben... can I come in?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and laid back down. "Yeah sure." I replied.

He walked in and sat at the foot of my bed. "I have a surprise.." he says. "Well forget it, I am mad at you." I say, I rolled over facing away from him. "C'mon, you will love it." he replied. He rolled me back over facing him.

"Fine, but only because I love you." I say. I got out of bed and he covered my eyes and guided me out. "Okay, and look." He says. Then everyone jumped up yelling surprise.

I smiled. "We didn't forget... Ben reminded us. He had this planned for months." Newt explained. I smiled even bigger. "Your birthday, can never be forgotten... especially when Ben is non stop talking about it." Minho adds.

Soon Frypan and Gally walked out with a cake. "You guys didn't have to bake a cake." I say. "Trust me, we did... Ben made us." Gally says. I looked over at Ben and nudged him a bit. Everyone sang me happy birthday and I blew the candles out.

We all ate cake and sat around the fire. "How about you sing us a song?" Chuck suggests. I looked over and laughed. "Who said I could sing?" I asked. He chuckled. "We've all heard you sing before... c'mon sing for us." Newt says.

I scoffed and smiled. Next Ben had made me look up from the ground by lightly grabbing my neck. "C'mon baby, sing for us... for me.." Ben whispers. I couldn't argue with him. I got up and started singing "Mama's broken heart."

"I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors... I screamed his name till the neighbors called the cops." I sang, I continued singing the full song, hitting every note.

Everyone cheered and clapped. "See, that was awesome." Thomas says. I laughed a bit and chugged my drink Gally had made for everyone.

"How about we go to sleep birthday girl... it's getting late. and you look tired." Ben says as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Okkayyyy" I say, he chuckled and took me to my hut.

He laid me down and then laid behind me and cuddled me all night long.