Stung // Ben

I was working with Newt today in the garden. Thomas had gone off to get fertilizer. I had stopped to get a drink of water when I heard screaming. "HELP!" I hear, I looked over and seen Ben chasing Thomas.

I seen Ben tackle Thomas. I was the first over there. "BEN!" I yelled, everyone came rushing over. Newt smacked him in the side of the head with a shovel. "NEWT!" I screamed. "I'm sorry okay! I had to!" He explained.

I rushed over to Ben and looked at him. "I'm so sorry." He whispers. Tears formed in my eyes. "You're okay. I promise, you are okay Ben." I whisper back.

I picked his head up and laid him in my lap. I played with his hair. "Check him." Alby says. Gally looked at me and slowly lifted his shirt... revealing the sting wound. "Please juno, don't do this...please." He begs.

I continued playing with his hair as tears continued falling down my cheek. "Juno, it's time... we have to banish him." Minho says.

I looked up and then back at Ben. Just as I was about to say something Ben rolled on top of me and started choking me. "B-ben, it's me.. J-Juno." I say as I am trying to gasp for air. ""Y-you don't want t-to do th-this." I said.

Ben realized what he was doing and he let go. I gasped for air as he started crying. "I- I am so sorry... Please." He whispers. I continued to cry as Minho lifted him off me and tied his arms up.

I followed behind them as they walked to the maze where everyone was waiting. Minho dropped him and cut the rope off of him. "Please! Please! I didn't mean to!" He pleads. Just as Alby was about to yell to move in, I busted through the wall of people and managed to get to Ben.

"JUNO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Thomas yelled. I looked back as tears flowed down my cheeks. I turned back to Ben and placed my hands on his cheeks. "Don't let them do this to me." He pleads again.

He started falling so I grabbed him and sat down. I held him as I smiled through the tears. "Ben, you've been stung... You know we have to do this or we are all in danger. What if I cant get to you in time to talk you out of it?" I questioned.

He started to cry a bit. "I wont survive..." he whispers. I heard walking from behind me. I looked back and seen Gally. "If you touch me, I will kill you with my bare hands." I threat, he started backing away.

"Ben, hey.. look at me." I whisper, he looked up into my eyes. "I need you to listen carefully. When they push you into that maze, run. I want you to run and hide from the grievers." I whispered.

I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Ben I know I am late to say this, but I love you. I have since I came up in that box." I say, I watched a small smile appear on his face.

"I l-love you t-too Juno.." He says, I smiled as he lifted a hand to my cheek. I placed my hand over his and cried a little more. "I will be okay, I will hide just like you said." He whispers.

Just then he went crazy and went to attack me but I seen it In his eyes and I had already backed away behind the pushers. "I love you ben." I say one last time as they pushed him into the maze.

Just before the doors shut I seen him run off. Everyone started leaving. But I stayed. I punched the doors a few times before screaming and sliding down the walls. Gally came over along with Newt and Minho.

"I'm sorry Juno, we had to." Minho says. "PISS OFF! YOU HAVE NOW KILLED THE ONE PERSON WHO KNEW ME BEST! I HAVE LOST THE ONE PERSON I LOVED IN THIS WORLD!" I screamed. Newt started crying seeing the state this left me in.

"I am going into that maze tomorrow. I don't care what you say." I exclaimed as I got up and wiped the tears away and walked off. "You aren't going in there! If he is alive he will try and kill you like he did not even 20 minutes ago" Newt protests.