19

Mark couldn't take it anymore, it was eating him up from within. It pained him, knowing that his son would be left alone in the world he made up his decision, Donghyuck promised to raise their son if one day he was gone. Johnny tried the brunettes phone several times but the boy lay in bed staring into nothing, his hearing aids on the table. The idol was rushed to hospital, ghastly and wounded. Why did he do it? No one knew and many wouldn't understand. Trauma of being the reason a family died and the guilt of loving the boy who he stripped off his family from. The brunette switched on the TV as he curled himself in dismay. He wore his hearing aids and the first thing he heard was......

"Famous Rapper Mark Lee falls off Hotel room. Rushed to the hospital in seconds but they say he's leaving us sooner."

"Why did you do it?" Donghyuck broke down crying. Why was it becoming so hard, the younger wished he was given all the pain instead of Mark.

Did he hate Mark for being the reason his whole family died? For being the reason he was left alone in a house that used to be full of warmth and laughter? He didn't know if it was love that manipulated him then again he knew he wasn't the person to hold a grudge against anyone. His phones ringtone made him lethargically answer the phone call.

"Donghyuck? Omg finally! Mark attempted suicide and is now fighting for his life. I just thought you should know. You know he loves you so much despite being the reason behind your orphaning. I'm sorry." Johnny mumbled and the phone went dead.

Back in Vancouver Mark had been arrested despite being in a critical situation. The idol had been accused of a hit and run case, Sungchan wasn't going to let this go. The rapper would be presented to court after his recovery and be prisoned. But did Donghyuck want that? To see the man he loves so much behind bars? What about Byeol? That little baby ball of sunshine who was innocent and uninvolved?

"W-Why am I s-still alive?" Though Mark woke up weeks later he still wasn't in favour of living. He wanted to be dead just gone with everything.

"Because you have a son! Are you just going to do the same mistake again and let two orphans live together?" Johnny snapped at the man before him. The silver haired man rolled his eyes at his manager as he just looked away from him.

"Donghyuck will raise him. I know he will." Mark mumbled. But what guarantee did he have that the brunette would forgive him? His mother would literally just send him off to an orphanage or make him a servant in their house.

"You were the reason he's hard of hearing, you are the reason he's alone." Johnny stated but sighed, "In fact your parents are, if they hadn't given Byeol off you wouldn't have been on the road exhausted." The giant sat next to his friend.

"They won't withdraw the case would they?" Mark gave a bitter chuckle, as he just remained silent.

"No. You are being arrested, see?" The giant pointed at the handcuffs that locked his arm to his bed.

"If I went to prison would everything go back to the way it was?" Mark sighed trying not cry.

That was life's dangerous cycle, nothing came easy, nothing was perfect nor was it imperfect, the world wasn't always right either. Sungchan waited patiently until Mark recovered, in his point of view the said man was a murderer, a liar and a betrayer. But for Donghyuck the man was his whole world, but his whole family died because of him.

"J-Johnny hyung?" Donghyuck called Johnny one night.

"Mark is asleep sweetie." Johnny explained.

"I-I want to hear Byeol speak. I want to speak to him hyung." Donghyuck whispered softly.

"He's with his grandma, I'll make him speak to you in the morning." Promised Johnny.

Firstly, Donghyuck couldn't digest anything because he missed Byeol so much, the child seemed to occupy his mind so much, he always remembered Mark like of course he loved the man then again that child was his first love. Every day at school he yearn for a little Chonky bear giggling at everything. Not only did the mother miss his baby, his baby missed him too much that he fell sick.

"Byeollie Mommy where?" Byeol whimpered for days. He cried and cried for days, he kept asking where his Mommy was at. The child wanted Donghyuck, he wanted his mother. In his eyes the brunette was his long lost biological mother. In his eyes the golden male was his world.

"Mommy want!!! Hyuckie Mama where?? Me want my Mommy!!" The child cried giving the poor grandma a hard time.

Months later Mark was taken to courts, he was made to stand in the witness box, Sungchan didn't care if the said idol was still sick, still had broken limbs and wasn't fully recovered. He wanted him gone, first for the murdering accident and now out of his Donghyucks life. He wasn't going to let the brunette go away from him for a man who didn't deserve his hyung.

"The court allows to bring Lee Donghyuck, the only survival from the said accident." The judge said as Marks heart froze at the sight of the boy he was so much in love with be guided inside towards the witness box opposite to his. The beauty looked tired, worn out and weak.

"The court accuses Mark Lee for the death of your parents, he hasn't said anything against himself, so it's in your hands to decide his punishment." Said the judge again but before anything else could be said a baby screamed.

"Mommy!! Mommy!! Let Byeollie go!! Mommy!!!" Byeol wiggled out off his great grandmother's arms and came running towards Donghyuck, the brunette smiled for the first time in months as the child threw himself on the beauty crying and kissing him.

(I don't know how the court functions so please don't come at me. It's just for a fiction. Love Author.)