Avneet's Morning☀️

A girl is doing sword fighting, her face is covered by mask. Suddenly someone shouted-
Sm- Yasmine! ( sm said angrily )
Girl/Yasmine- Aladdin! ( she said shocked and scared while smiling sheepishly )
Sm/Aladdin- Nakchadi! Maine tumhe mana kiya tha na. Tum kabhi meri baat sunti kyun nahi. ( he said angrily )
Suddenly someone screamed out of fear-
Sm- Kisi ne hum par hamlaaaaaa...( he couldn't complete his words )
He was shot by an arrow on his back and was already very much injured as if he was fighting a war.
A girl screamed-
Aaaaah...
And woke up with a jerk, yes it was a dream!
She- Aah...again a new dream. Nothing is clear in the dream. Oh god, what is this? Huh.
She got up from her bed and went into her bathroom. She did her morning rituals and climbed down the stairs to see her family sitting on the breakfast table. She walked towards them and spoke excitedly-
Yayy...I am so excited for today.
She settled herself on her seat and continued-
This time I won't let you win Nigam.
That's when a boy spoke-
Avneet, mujhe pata hai tu bohot excited hai, par tujhe nahi lagta ki tu har saal apne match se pehle yahi bolti hai, magar har saal tie hota. Ab to judges ko bhi rat gaya hai kaun jeetega. Mujhe to lagta hai wo match bhi nahi dekhte honge bas har saal ki tarah tie declare kar dete honge kyunki unhe results pata hai, zyada dhyan bhi nahi dena hota hoga. Waise mein hota to yahi karta.
Avneet- Aur Jai bhai, aap ko nahi lagta ki aap bhi har saal yahi same dialogue bolte ho. ( she said sarcastically )
Then came Siddharth. And she continued eating her breakfast. After everyone was done, they walked out and settled in their car and drove it to somewhere.
After reaching their Avneet quickly rushed to the changing room. She changed her clothes and got into her gymnastics outfit.
Her clothes and gymnastics' outfit-

Today were the selections for the International Championship

That's it for today. See you in next chapter. This is your author "Shivi", signing off.

Updated- 07/03/2021
Love You All💜