Mayavi Jungle🏞️🌳✨

They started to move inside the forest. They were almost in the center of the forest, when they some animal roar and it was clear that it was not a lion. Everyone was quite scared and when I say everyone, I mean everyone including Ginu and Alasdin. So, everyone was scared. They could feel a huge creature coming towards them. And they were right, in a few seconds there was a huge dragon standing infront of them.

 And they were right, in a few seconds there was a huge dragon standing infront of them

( A/N- Don't! I said don't ignore the woman, she was also there. )
The dragon roared loudly and all of them got scared again.
The Lady- Tum log yahan tak to aa gaye lekin is Mayavi Jungle se baahar nahi nikal paoge. Yahan se sirf wahi jaa sakta hai jo mere paltu dragon Aiden ko hara sakta hai. Aur main Ledina tum sabko chunauti deti hoon, agar tumne Aiden ko hara diya to main tum sabko us raaz ka ek tukda bataungi jiske liye tum sab yahan aaye ho.
At first, everyone was very scared but when they got to know that she could answer their questions, they got very happy.
Sidneet- Humein tumhari chunauti manzoor hai.
Ledina- Theek hai main tum sabko aadhe ghante ka samay deti hoon jo taiyaari kar sakte ho karo.
The group agreed and went to a side.
Abhi- Guys tum pagal ho kya? Itne bade dragon se hum kaise ladenge.
Sid- Pata nahi...
Avi- Par ladna padega aur use harana bhi padega. ( She said completing Sid )
Sid- Haan aur hum yeh kar sakte hain.
Vaishu- Achcha theek hai par koi plan hai kya?
Sidneet - Nahi..par hume use observe karna hoga. Shayad kuch pata chal jaye.
Vaishu- Hmm.
They were observing the dragon for a good amount of time. But still no one could figure out anything, and Sidneet were called for the fight. They went there and prayed to God in their minds.
Their Prayer-
Bhagwan ji please hum sabko protect karna aur is dragon se ladne ki himmat dena. Humara is dragon ko harana bohot zarurui hai par agar phir bhi hume kuch ho jaaye to humare doston ki raksha kariyega. Aur is dragon se ladne mein madad bhi kariyega.
As soon as they opened their eyes, they had swords in their hands.

They were shocked at first but then they held the sword tight and got ready to fight

( A/N- Ummm...did I forget to tell you that they knew sword fighting? I guess, yes I forgot so here I am telling you that they know sword fighting but not perfectly like they are not experts but know the basics. )
They started dodging and fighting with the dragon. Avneet chopped it's front legs and Siddharth chopped it's back legs. But they again grew back and now Sidneet were shocked would be understatement. While the whole group was watching the fight and trying to know the dragon's weakness. Alasdin were looking very carefully and they had observed something but were not sure. Sidneet went a little far and started examining the dragon while dodging the dragon's attacks. While Alasdin had noticed the dragon's weakness and had told the group. They were heading towards Sidneet to tell them, Ginnu had done magic on them so that they were not visible to Aiden and Ledina. They reached near Sidneet and suddenly Ledina stopped Aiden through actions so that no one could see. It stopped attacking but it was showing that it was going to attack. Meanwhile at Sidneet's Side-
Alasmine- Mumma Papa, us dragon ke sar par dekho ek mani hai hume us mani ko todna hoga.
( A/N- Let's just imagine ki koi mani hai uske sar pe because I'm not able to find any pictures of a dragon like that. )
Sid- Ok. So the plan is main dragon ko distract karoonga aur Avneet tum us mani ko todogi.
Avi- Pagal ho kya? Main tumhe itna bada khatra nahi uthaane doongi. Main dragon ko distract karoongi aur tum mani todoge.
Sid- Nahi! Main dragon ko distract karoonga aur tum mani todogi and that's final. End of discussion. Alasmine Yasdin tum dono jaao.
When Alasdin went back, Aiden started attacking again. And Siddharth without letting Avneet speak anything went infront of Dragon.
Sid- Oe dragon!
Aiden- Aiden..Aiden naam hai.
Sid- Aaila..tu bol sakta hai?
Aiden- Main teri jaan bhi le sakta hoon.
Sid- Kya jaan leni ki baat kar rahe ho. Abhi toh meri shaadi bhi nahi hui. Shaadi toh chodo abhi main Internationals mein bhi nahi gaya.
Aiden- Toh main kya karoon?
Sid- Are thoda side mein aake baat kar lete hai. Kuch paise waise, are paison ka kya hi karoge aap...achcha kuch aapki pasand ka?
Meanwhile all this was happening, Avneet had climbed a nearby tree and now she was going to attack on the mani. Now back to Siddharth's side, he was teasing the dragon and now the dragon lost it's patience and attacked Siddharth, which caused a cut on his forearm. Seeing this Avneet lost her concentration and shouted-
Avi- Siddharth!
After listening to her shout the dragon looked over his back and saw Avneet ready to break the mani so he attacked ner and she fell back, badly injured. Siddharth saw this and rushed towards her.
Sid- Avi are you ok? Avi..Avi..listen. Get up, you need to complete this journey with us.
Avneet slowly started opening her eyes. She noticed that Aiden was going to attack Siddharth. She quickly flipped Siddharth and closed her eyes and kept her arm up as a reflex. When Siddharth noticed Aiden, he also closed his eyes and raised his arm up as a reflex. What they didn't noticed was that they were holding hands. While their eyes were closed, a bright light emerged from their hands and hit the mani on Aiden's head. The group was shocked while Sidneet had no idea about this. After a little while, when Sidneet felt no movement, they opened their eyes and saw that Aiden was not there. They stood up and looked around. When they were confirmed that Aiden is not there, they moved forward. Avneet was having difficulty in walking but she managed and they reached on their battle ground to find Ledina smiling at them. They were confused and that's when their group also arrived. The group was still in shock and this time Alasdin and Ginnu excluded cause they knew what had happened.
Ledina- Tum dono ne Aiden ko hara diya. Ab main tum sab ko wahan le jaaungi jahan tum sabko tumhare jawab milenge.
Sidneet- Humne kaise haraaya.
Reemi- Ek minute tumhare haato se jaadui roshni nikli jisne Aiden ko maar diya. Aur tum log aise behave kar rahe ho ki tumne kuch kiya hi nahi. Hadd hai.
Sidneet- Jaadui roshni?!
Reemi- Matlab tumhe sach mein kuch nahi pata?
Sidneet- Nahi.
Ledina chuckled on their conversation.
Ledina- Tumhe in sabka jawab mil jaayega. Abhi chalo mere saath.
All nod their heads and started walking behind Ledina. They reached the center of the forest and Ledina did some magic. When they opened their eyes they were at a...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- What is it about the magical powers?
- Where is Ledina taking them?
- Are they gonna get the answers to their questions?
- How was the chapter?
- Best part?
- Worst part?
- Favourite part?

That's it for now. Double update on it's way ( sorry guys no double update as I had forgot to edit the second chapter ). This is your author "Shivi", back from her break.

Updated- 26/04/2021
Love You All💖