Selections📝

Sidneet enter in the stadium at the same time and give each other a glare. Then they both move to separate parts of the stadium. Siddharth on the left and Avneet on the right. Their coaches arrive and see them practicing. They both went towards their respective areas and Sidneet also stopped their practice and came in front of their respective coaches.
Sid's Side-
As soon as the coach blew the whistle, Sid started his stunt. After almost 15 minutes he came back and the coach gave him full marks as he had done the most difficult stunt in the history of gymnastics, perfectly.
Avi's Side-
As soon as the coach blew the whistle, Avi started her stunt. After almost 15 minutes she came back and the coach gave her full marks as she had done the most difficult stunt in the history of gymnastics, perfectly.

Now both of them moved towards the centre of stadium with their coaches. Then their coaches said at the same time-
Full.
Sidneet- What! I had prepared the most difficult stunt.
Sidneet- Hey! Stop copying me.
Sidneet- You stop copying me.
Sidneet- Urrrghhh!
Coaches- Stop! Why don't you take part as a pair.
Sidneet- Never! Huh...
Then they both went towards their respective cars ( they came in separate cars because everyone can't fit in one car and also Sidneet can't stand each other even for a second ) and sat in them with their families and drove towards their home. They reached home, went in their rooms, changed and sat on their beds, frustrated. Their families gathered in the hall and started talking.
SA- Aise to yeh dono hi Internationals mein nahi jaa payenge.
VA- Hume inhe pair mein participate karne ke liye manana hi hoga.
All- Par kaise?
SA, VA- Idea!
They looked at each other and smirked and went in their children's room.
(A/N- There is same conversation going on in both the rooms. )
Sid's Room-
VA- Sid tu Avi ke saath as a pair participate karega and that's final.
Sid- Par- ( VA cuts him )
Avi's Room-
SA- Par var kuch nahi. Aaj Sunday hai mujhe Wednesday tak jawab chahiye.
Avi- Par aapne to decide kar liya hai phir main kya decide karoon.
****************************************************************************************************************
VA- Avi se baat kar aur kya.
Sid- Par mummy ye to galat hua na.
****************************************************************************************************************
SA- Kuch galat nahi hai. Pichle do saal se Internationals mein jaane ka try kar rahe ho par humesha tie hota hai, yeh last chance hai. Aur mein tumhari kisi bekar si rivalry ke liye tumhare dono ke sapnon ko dao par nahi lagne dungi.
Avi- Ok.
Both the mothers came out of the rooms and gave each other a high-five. Then they went towards the whole family and gave a thumbs up. The young people went crazy and started hooting. Because of the noise Sidneet came out of their rooms and went in the hall. As soon as the whole family saw them they went silent 😂. Then Sidneet saw their mother's face and remembered what their mothers said and spoke-
Sid/Avi.
Sidneet- Actually, I wanted to talk with you.
Sidneet- Ok, let's go.
They went towards the study. Meanwhile, the family saw the mothers with a " What did you do? " look.
Sidneet's Side-
Sidneet- Will you participate as my partner?
They looked at each other with a shocked face.
Sidneet- How all this happened?
Sid- Wait, ( While showing his palm ) I will tell first.
Avi nodded.
Sid- So, ( then he narrated the whole conversation he had with his mother ).
Avi- Same happened with me.
Sid- Now what should we do?
Avi- I guess they are not wrong. Humare sapne ko pura karne ka last chance hai aur hum bhi jante hain ki hum ek dusre se compete nahi kar sakte. To it's better if we listen to them.
Sid- I guess you are right. Let's try, as a pair karte hain and waise bhi ek hi saal ki baat hai.
Avi- So decided?
Sid- Yup! Let's do it.
Avi- Cool.
Then they walked out of the study and came in the hall where their family was. They both nodded their head in a yes and said-
Ok, we will participate as a pair.
As soon as the family heard this started hooting and celebrating while Sidneet were looking at them as they were some kind of aliens.
Sidneet- Ho kya raha hai?
As soon as the family heard this they went silent and started smiling sheepishly.
Family- Nothing!
Abhi- It's just that we got excited, you know na tum log ek saath kaam karne ko rarely mante ho so...
He said smiling sheepishly while Sidneet gave him a disbelieving look. Then they all chatted for some time and then went to have dinner. Now let's see what is the topic they all are discussing about.
Abhi- It's New Year tomorrow and also our birthday.
Vaishu- Exactly, I am so excited!
Jaireem- Me too!
Sidneet- Me three.
Then they glared at each other and continued-
but not for you.
Sidneet- Same.
Then they turned their heads on the opposite sides.
Abhinavi- Guys don't fight! It's our birthday tomorrow so atleast not now.
Sidneet- Fine.
VA- After dinner everyone will come to my room and we will discuss plans for tomorrow. Am I clear?!
All- Yes ma'am!
Then all have a good laugh and dinner. After everyone was finished they went in VA's room and settled down.
VA-...

That's all for now. Tell me if you are liking the story or not. If you want double update today then tell me I'll surely post it. This is your author "Shivi", signing off.

Updated- 08/03/2021
Love You All💜