The Adventure Begins🗺️🏞️🔮

The Group's Side-

They land in a mysterious yet beautiful place. In front of them was a huge gate as if embarking the start of their journey. It looked quite ancient with human figures engraved on the front. It had a reddish gold colour. It was ancient but was all clean, no dust, no spider webs, no dirt or anything like that. It looked it was cleaned daily or one could even say that it was newly installed. Yeah, that's how clean and beautiful it was. Well, on top of the gate there were roses of different colours covering the top of the gate and making it more beautiful.

All of them were mesmerized by the gate itself that they didn't notice the beautiful green trees around them

All of them were mesmerized by the gate itself that they didn't notice the beautiful green trees around them. It looked like the trees had made a lane to get to the gate. There were forests on both sides but the middle passway didn't even have a bit of grass. They were brought out of their trances by someone's fake cough and who else other than Ginnu could do that.
Ginnu- We need to move ahead also. Let's go.
All nodded and walked towards the gate. Ginnu told all of them to open the gate together as they were together in this adventure. As they opened the gate the view infront of them shocked them to the core. It was a dense forest ahead. Looking at the map they got to know the name of the forest, it was the "Mayavi Jungle".
Ginnu- Yeh ek Mayavi jungle hai, yaha bohot saari maya hogi, aap sab ko savdhaan rehna hoga. Yahan jo dikhta hai wo hota nahi or jo hota hai wo dikhta nahi.
Sid- Theek hai Ginnu. Guys, sab alert rehna.
They moved inside the forest and began their adventure. They kept walking for mostly three hours. After a while all got tired and thought to take rest. They sat under a huge tree.
Jai- Aur kitni der tak chalna hoga?
Ginnu- Aap rukna chahe toh ruk sakte hai par yeh adventure kam se kam ek mahina toh chalega.
Jai- Kya ek mahina? Main to mar jaunga.
Reemi- Oe... khabardar marne ki baat ki toh.
Jai- Main toh mazak kar raha tha.
Reemi- Mazak mein bhi nahi.
Jai- Ok.
Ginnu- Mere khayal se abhi hume chalna chahiye.
Vaishu- Theek hai chalo chalte hai.
Then they all started walking again. Slowly, it started getting dark. So, everyone decided to set up their tents. Each one for themselves. All had some food and slept. In the midnight, Avneet woke up to have some water. After drinking water when she looked for Alasmine and Yasdin, she found them missing. She quickly went out and peeped in every tent to search for them but they were nowhere to be found. Atlast, she peeped in Sid's tent and found both of them cuddling with him. She took a breath of relief. She slowly went inside his tent and sat between Siddharth and Alasdin, and started admiring her children. She caressed their hair for a few minutes and was going to get up when she felt somebody's arm around her which made her lay down. When, she turned turned around she found Sid cuddling her, she tried to get up but his grip was quite strong. After a few tries she was almost successful in removing his hand when she felt two more arms around her, now Alasmine and Yasdin had also cuddled with her and clearly she was trapped. So she finally gave up and slept cuddling with Alasdin while Siddharth had still back hugged her. A perfect family they looked.
Next Morning-
Everyone came out of their tents except Sidneet and Alasdin.
Jai- Kya yaar yeh charo abhi tak so rahe hai.
Abhi- Abe toh jaake utha na.
Jai- Haan haan jaa raha hoon.
Saying this he went in Avneet's tent and found no one there. He quickly came to others.
Jai- Guys Avi, Alasmine aur Yasdin teeno tent mein nahi hai.
Vaishu- Aise kaise ho sakte ha, ek kaam karte hai unhe dhundte hai. Abhi, tum Sid ko utha do.
Abhi- Haa ek minute.
He went towards Siddharth's tent and as he opened it he saw Sid and Avi cuddling and Alasdin laying on top of both of them. He quickly ran towards others.
Abhi- Guys Sid- ( Jai cuts him )
Jai- Woh bhi gayab ho gaya kya?
Abhi- Nahi woh gayab nahi hua lekin Avi, Alasmine aur Yasdin mil gaye.
Vaishu- Kahan kaise?
Abhi- Chalo dikhata hoon.
He dragged all of them towards Sid's tent. As soon as they saw the scene infront of them their eyes widened.
All except Abhi and Reemi- OMG!
Reemi- Awww.
She quickly took out her Polaroid camera and took their picture. While everyone kept glaring her.
Reemi- What? Itne cute lag rahe hain to maine photo khich li. Waise ab inhe utha de?
Ritika- Haan toh aur kya karna hai tumhe?
Reemi- Ok.
She went near them and screamed on top of her voice.
Reemi- OMG!
They woke up with a jerk.
Sidneet- Wtf Reemi. Yeh kya tha?
Reemi- Khudko to dekho pehle.
They looked at their surroundings and realised their position.
Sid- Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?
Avi- Main...ek minute ( she turned towards Alasmine and Yasdin ) tum dono raat ko kyu bhaag aaye the wahan se?
Listening this Alasdin quickly remembered what they did and smiled sheepishly.
Alasdin- Hehee...sowiee.
Avi- Fine par agli baar bina bataye mat jana.
Alasdin- Promise. ( they said proudly )
Avi chuckled seeing this while others gave her questioning look. When she turned around she saw their faces and explained them everything. Listening this all were laughing and Sid turned red with embarrassment. After a few moments all came out and freshened up a little. They had their breakfast and continued their journey.

- First time wrote some Sidneet scenes. Hope you enjoyed.
- How was the chapter?
- Best part?
- Worst part?
- Favourite part?

That's it for now. This is your author "Shivi", signing off.

Updated- 12/04/2021
Love You All❣️