An offer and rejection

Everyone was getting on the bus to head back to U.A so they can go ho.e but Izuku is stopped by All Might "young Midorya when you get back to U.A place come to my office I have an offer for you." He said "alright." Izuku said and All Might jump away "so what do you think the offer is?" Bruce asked over the comlink "I don't know but I get this feeling it going to piss me off." Izuku said.

<time skip>

Izuku slides the door to All Might's office to see him sitting on the couch "so All Might what is this offer you have for me?" He asked closing the door behind him and sitting down across from him "well young Midorya what you see and hear stays in this room got it." All Might said and Izuku nodded and in a puff of smoke All Might turns into a skeleton man "well steroids and crack will do that to you." Izuku said jokingly "haha very funny anyways I want to offer you my quirk so you can really be a hero and stop pretending to be one." All Might said.
"No." Izuku said through gritted teeth "what do you mean no?" All Might asked "I mean I will not take your quirk and I will be a god damn hero without a fucking quirk so I advise you to look for someone else Ass Might." Izuku said and left the room.

"That could have gone better." All Might said then he sighed "might as well give the quirk to the one I was planning on giving it to." He said as he held up a file with the name 'Rikido Sato' "combining his quirk with One For All will help him in the long run plus he can increase the power with his quirk Sugar Rush." He said and grabbed his phone and made a phone call to Sato.

To becontinue..................

(a/n it's back bitchs hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter of The Next Bat-Man.)