Flash Freeze

"Sir step away from the case." A cashier said as a man in a trenchcoat walks up to a glass case of jewelry "no I don't think I will." The man said as he took off his trenchcoat.

"W-who are you?" The cashier said "call me Freeze, Mister Freeze

"W-who are you?" The cashier said "call me Freeze, Mister Freeze." Freeze said before freezing the cashier with his quirk.

"Too easy." Freeze said as he broke the case and starts putting the jewelry in a duffel bag "hey Frosty Christmas isn't for a few months." A voice said as a batarang knocks a necklace out of Freeze's hand.

"You're not him." Freeze said as he turns around and tries to freeze Izuku "and who were you hoping for All Might?" Izuku asks sarcastically as he dodges Freeze's attack "no." Freeze said then he creates a small snowstorm "can't see." Izuku said when the snowstorm stopped Freeze was gone.

"Damn it."

<time skip with Freeze>

"How long will it take for you to come and fight me...........Endeavour." Freeze said as he looks at Endeavour's hero agency then he gets a phone call "what do you want?" He asks as he answers the phone.

"I just want to help you get revenge on the number two hero, but first you help me."

<with Izuku>

"I don't get it after I showed up he just ran and left the jewelry behind." Izuku said "you probably scared him off." Bruce said as he typed away at the bat computer "it seemed like he was after a specific hero's attention." Izuku said "it's possible, keep an eye out for him if he's anything like the old Freeze he isn't going to give up so easily." Bruce said.

<time skip>

Class 1-A was talking with each other about how Freeze got away from the crime scene "it just shows how useless Deku is." Bakugo said "I'm pretty sure you can't see through a snowstorm." Izuku said "shut the hell up Deku." Bakugo said then Aizawa enters the room.

"Alright calm down." He said as he got to the front of the class "there's one day left until the sports festival." He said and everyone except Izuku starts to cheer "ENOUGH!" Aizawa yells and everyone stops, then Izuku's phone goes off "Midorya turn your phone off this instant." Iida said "Aizawa it's work." Izuku said and Aizawa nods and Izuku uses an app on his phone and the batmobile pulls up to the window.

"MIDORYA WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!" Iida yells "don't you pay attention my job is being Batman and there's a crime happening I have to go." Izuku said as he got in the batmobile and leaves before Iida could say anything else.

<with Freeze>

In a communication center's storage room "hurry up." Freeze said as a group of Jokers use some lifting equipment to move some sort of machinery "STOP RIGHT THERE VILLAINS!!" A voice filled with rage yells "about time you showed up...........Endeavour." Freeze said as he glared at the number two hero.

Freeze fires an ice beam at Endeavour but he dodges and the beam hits a pillar freezing it "YOU MISSED!!" Endeavour yells as he creates a fireball "oh did I?" Freeze said then Endeavour hears a cracking sound and turns around to see the pillar break and falls on top of him "you really should pay more attention to your surroundings." Freeze said as he gets ready to end Endeavour, then a batarang lands in front of him "you missed Bat-Man." He said turning in the direction the batarang came from.

"You sure about that?" Izuku asks then Freeze hears a beeping noise and turns and looks at the batarang and sees a red flashing light "oh sh-" he was cut off as the batarang exploded sending him flying towards Izuku, he kicks Freeze in the back sending him to ground "it's over Freeze give up now and come quietly and you won't have any broken bones." Izuku said try to intimidate Freeze

"Your intimidation tactics needs work" Bruce said over the intercom causing Izuku to groan a little and lose focus.

"Don't ever drop your guard in the middle of a fight." Freeze said before Izuku could react Freeze freezes him "BOSS WE GOT WHAT WE NEED!!" One of the Jokers yells and Freeze looks at Endeavour "we'll settle this later." He said before leaving.

Then Endeavour gets out from underneath the pillar and tries to stand but falls down "damn it my right leg is broken." He said through gritted teeth then he notices the middle of Izuku's utilitybelt was glowing an orange color and the ice around him melts.

Izuku falls to the ground coughing "s-s-s-so c-c-cold." He said as he gets up.

"Midorya are you alright?" Bruce asks and Izuku sneezes "y-yeah." He said as be left and got into the batmobile and started heading to the batcave.

<an hour later>

Izuku was sitting next to the fireplace in Waynemanner "it's seems you have a small case of hypothermia and a cold." Bruce said as he walks in "great." Izuku said before sneezing "Yaoyorozu is on her way to take you home." Bruce said.

<with Endeavour>

"Shoto." Endeavour said as Todoroki entered the hospital room "father." He said "I need you to do something for me." Endeavour said.

<the next day>

Izuku walks into the batcave "you wanted to see me sir." He said "how are you feeling?" Bruce asks "better than yesterday." Izuku said "good I finished a suit that can handle the extreme cold and keep your body temperature at normal levels." Bruce said and a light turns on in a glass case to reveal a gray suit with a white bat.

" Bruce said and a light turns on in a glass case to reveal a gray suit with a white bat

"Another suit." Izuku said "take it with you to the sports festival along with the other you never know what might happen." Bruce said and Izuku nodded.

<time skip>

Izuku was in the stands watching the sports festival it was the final round Bakugo vs Sato 'I wish I would have been allowed to participate.' He thought "come on cheer up Izu" Momo said Izuku looks at her "sorry I just have a lot on my mind." Izuku said "hey I heard why that Shinso guy was disqualified." Jirou said "and why was that?" Izuku asks "he was using slappers." She said.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to question this Shinso." Izuku said going to get up but Momo stops him "sorry Izu but this is your day off no being Bat-Man unless absolutely necessary." She said and Izuku sits back down.

<with Freeze>

Freeze was looking at Endeavour's agency "soon I'll end you......father."

To be continued............