Slappers

Izuku and Momo were walking to the general class 1-C to question Shinso "why is this such a big deal Izu?" Momo asks.

"Cause he's using illegal substances." Izuku said "there's more to it than that...isn't there?" Momo asks and Izuku doesn't answer "Izuku what aren't you telling me?" Momo asks and Izuku stops walking.

"......there's a lot I haven't told you about me." Izuku said and he walks away leaving behind Momo to contemplate what he just said.

<at lunch>

"Hey Shinso mind if I sit here?" Izuku asks "yeah go ahead." Shinso said and Izuku sat across from him and studies him 'he doesn't look like someone on slappers.' He thought "so I heard you were doing slappers." He said and notices Shinso clenches his fists "they weren't mine." Shinso said.

".....I believe you." Izuku said shocking Shinso "huh why?" He asks "simple I can tell when people are lying." Izuku said "like with your quirk?" Shinso asks "I don't have a quirk actually." Izuku said as he gets up but left behind an envelope with Shinso's name on it.

Shinso's picks it up and opens it sees a black card with a red bat on one side and a phone number on the other with a message 'call if you want to save lives.' Shinso looks in the direction that Izuku went but he was gone completely.

<with Izuku>

Izuku was driving the batmobile through the city "you we're right." Izuku said "I've been keeping a close eye on him." Bruce said "what you want him to be Robin or something?" Izuku asks "if he wants to." Bruce said "it'd been nice to have some help." Izuku said making at sharp right.

"If he does accept you'll be helping with his training." Bruce said

"aw man."

<with Joker>

"Tell me why should I help you move this product." Joker asked as he held up a small package of small square papers "slappers are selling like hotcakes." A teen girl said "tell me, oh it seems I forgot your name." Joker said "I never told you my name but my villain name is Bane." The girl said "well Bane I'll be happy to help you but you'll have to help me." Joker said.

"Of course you scratch my back, I scratch yours." Bane said.

<time skip>

Izuku was patrolling the city when he sees three teens breaking into a electronics store and heads over to stop them.

<inside the electronics store>

"Remember guys we're here to distract Batman so Joker's crew can get what they're after." Bane said as she takes her trenchcoat off and puts her mask on.

" Bane said as she takes her trenchcoat off and puts her mask on

"God she's hot." One of her lackeys said and she looks at him and walks over to and grabs him by the balls and starts squeezing them "never call me hot." Bane said and her lackey nods "y-yes ma'am." He said and she lets go and her lackey falls to his knees "good." She said.

She went and grabs a tv and goes to leave "hey I'm pretty sure you're supposed to pay for that." Izuku said as he leans against the door frame.

"You two take some stuff I'll deal with the bat." Bane said as she sets the tv down and pulls out a packet of slappers "I normally use my quirk to deal with heroes but for you I'll make an exception." She said as she uses one of the slappers and her veins pop out.

"I'm gonna break you." Bane said as she charges at Izuku he tries to dodge but Bane grabs his ankle and slams him into the floor before throwing him into a tv then he falls to the floor, he slowly starts to get up when Bane grabbed him by the ears of his mask and knees him the face before throwing him out the window.

"Man she's tough." Izuku said as he gets up.

"Stay on your toes Midorya she's coming straight at you." Bruce said and Izuku looks up to see Bane charging towards him, but at the last second he uses the boosters in his boot to dodge her.

"Too slow." Izuku said and Bane picks up a car "hey bat catch this." She said and she throws the car at Izuku, he tries to dodge but wasn't fast enough and is hit by the car sending him flying into a wall.

"Good job Bane my crew got what they needed feel free to leave or kill the bat either is fine by me HAHAHAHAHA." Joker said over an intercom.

Bane looks at the car she threw at Izuku then she walks away.

Shortly after Bane left Izuku pushes the car off himself "ugh slappers aren't supposed to give a boost that big to some one's strength." Izuku said.

"She might also have a strength enhancement quirk." Bruce said "what makes you say that?" Izuku asks "she mentioned that she prefers to use her quirk to take out her opponents." Bruce said "I guess it's possible." Izuku said.

<time skip>

Izuku was in the batcave with Bruce "here I was able to take this from some dealer." Izuku said as he hands Bruce a pack of slappers "good work Midorya, you should head home tomorrow your class will be picking who you'll be interning with." Bruce said and Izuku starts to leave "oh by the way Shinso took the job." Bruce said and Izuku nods.

<time skip>

Class 1-A were talking amongst themselves when Aizawa entered the room "alright class I have some announcements to make." He said and the class started paying attention "first of all Mineta you'll no longer be apart of U.A's hero course." Aizawa said "WHAT WHY???" Mineta asks "sexual harassment, failing grades and we found a more qualified student to take your place." Aizawa said.

Then Shinso entered the room "isn't he the guy who was using slappers." Bakugo said "he wasn't using slappers he was framed." Izuku said "OH YEAH WHERE'S YOUR PROOF!" Bakugo yells "we had Shinso take a drug test he came back negative for all drugs including slappers." Aizawa said.

To be continued..............