An icy reception

After Shinso was announced as part of class 1-A they were told to pick a hero to intern with.

"Look at how many offers Deku got." Uraraka said "how did the nerd get an offer he wasn't in the sports festival." Bakugo said "simple." Izuku said as he stood up "I'm interning with my teacher." He said "you're interning with Aizawa?" Sato asked "no he's talking about the original Batman." Tokoyami said "THERE'S NO WAY THAT OLD MAN IS ALIVE!!!" Bakugo yells as he stands up.

"Believe what you want." Izuku said as he grabs his bag and stands up "even if what you believe is wrong." He said as he leaves with Shinso following him.

<later at the Batcave>

Izuku is wearing an outfit similar to the U.A sports outfit but black with a red bat on his chest he's also wearing a silver utility belt "come on you usually want me out in the field by now." He said walking over the bat-computer "normally your classmates aren't out in the field to help them improve." Bruce says as he types away at the computer "besides you have to help train Shinso." He said.

Shinso walks in wearing a similar outfit as Izuku but his is red with an R on his left pec and a gold utility belt "so when do we start?" He asks "now." Bruce says as he stands up.

<an hour later>

Shinso falls to the floor with a bloody nose "damn that hurt." He says as he gets up "what can I tell you train hard enough and you'll be able to fight without relying on your quirk Shinso." Izuku said before taking a sip from a water bottle "are you sure you're quirkless, I think you broke one of my ribs." Shinso said as he sat down in Bruce's chair.

"Trust me Midorya is in fact quirkless." Bruce said as he entered the batcave "so..........when's my first mission as Robin?" Shinso asks as he types at bat-computer to research about all of Bruce's old enemies and all of Izuku's new enemies "not for awhile." Bruce said walking over to one of the work benches "but Izuku said you let him be on the field right away." Shinso said as he looked over to Bruce.

"I did." Bruce said "so why can't I?" Shinso asks "it's simple really, you lack any real hand to hand combat, you rely on your quirk to get you out any situation and you lack any real muscle." Bruce said and Shimso slouches in his seat then a crime alert goes off and a live video feed shows Freeze in a Shield tec building with Jokers "should deal with this or leave it one of class 1-A?" Izuku asks pointing at the computer and Bruce looks at the screen "get going Midorya." Bruce said and Izuku puts on the sub-zero batsuit.

" Bruce said and Izuku puts on the sub-zero batsuit

"I've never seen that suit before." Shinso said as Izuku leaves in the batmobile.

<with Freeze>

Freeze was freezing guards and other workers as he walks down the hallways seemingly looking for something specific when he's stopped by something freezing his foot to the ground and he knew who it was right away "ah Shoto Todoroki." He said ashe broke his foot free.