Jealous (smut)

Smut

Smut

"What's that important thing you need to talk about it Sirius?" You say as you step into his room, closing the door behind you and waiting impatiently for him to talk.

He doesn't reply or turn around to even look at you, just staring out of the window as he nervously runs his hands through his long raven hair. Something he only does when he's on edge.

'what's got into him tonight?' You wonder to yourself & glance at the clock on the wall before talking again, "Sirius, there's an Order meeting in less than 10 minutes. Everybody's expecting you downstairs. Whatever it is, let's talk about it later."

"Everybody, huh? I guess someone is expecting you too. You better hurry." He finally averts his eyes from the window to look at you for a second before looking back to where he's been looking all while.

"Someone? What do you mean?" You ask in bewilderment as you make your way towards him, now standing a few centimeters away.

"I don't like the way he looks at you, y/n." He snarls, his voice stern and angrier than normal.

You stand there confusedly, not having a single clue who he's talking about until it finally hits you.

He's talking about Remus.

Sirius had been having a great time at the dinner table, making jokes here and there, having fun until about halfway through the dinner when he slowly grew quiet. You had noticed that his jaw was clenched the way it did when he was aggravated, and his pupils were dilated about 2x their normal size. You knew something was bugging him, but you'd decided to leave it be until you were finshed with the meeting & back in private.

But now Sirius seems to bring it up earlier, not bothering to wait or care about all the members that are waiting for him outside the room.

He was pissed about how Remus had apparently been talking to you all night. You were sure that Sirius was being paranoid, because Remus had never said or done anything wrong in the few years you had known him through Sirius. Sirius had always been a little insecure, but never like this.

"What’s the matter with you, Sirius? You weren’t so nervous before." You point out, tapping him on the shoulder to get his attention. That's when he fully turns and locks his stormy grey eyes with yours, looking you dead in the eyes.

"I’m not nervous. I just don’t like seeing my best friend eye-fuck my wife." He hisses.

You can't believe what you're hearing. This is beyond insane and you're annoyed that, after all these years, Sirius still gets uptight about stuff like this. It makes you feel like he doesn't trust you.

"You’re out of your mind," You sneer; "Remus is your best friend. He would never do that."

Sirius just rolls his eyes, his cheeks burning red and the tips of his ears matching his face. He looks almost ready to explode.