Please (smut)

Smut, can be young Sirius too

You slowly wake up as the spring sunlight streams through your bedroom window. The room is silent, save for the snores of the sleeping body next to you.

It's pleasantly warm, the newly arrived spring season encouraging you to leave your window cracked open. You can hear birds chirping in the distance and the wind that rustles the leaves outside. You lay for a while on your right side, arm under your head as you listen to the world around you with your eyes closed. You've planned out your day, what you and your love would do on Sunday.

Speaking of him, Sirius has been gone for a few weeks, being sent to a mission for The Order and you've been desperate to see him again until he finally came back last night.

Feeling a hand spread across your back, you smile and roll over on your left side, getting as close to your boyfriend as humanly possible. You throw one leg over his hip and rest your right hand on his tattooed chest. Sirius' right arm finds its way under you, left arm on top as he hugs you.

You bury your head in the crook of his neck as you take a deep breath, inhaling his faint familiar cologne and a scent that is just so him and you smile as you run your hand through his long disheveled hair before speaking,

"Good morning."

His arms grip you even tighter, his left hand coming to stroke the hair out of your face. "Morning , baby." He responds quietly, placing a kiss on your forehead. He keeps his lips there, pressed loosely against your head as he mimics your deep breath from earlier. His left hand travels down your right arm to your elbow, then back up to cup your cheek. You know what he wants. (you always do) and you lift your head up to place your lips on his.

He sighs into the kiss, and you tilt your head to deepen it. Sirius always gets like this in the mornings: clingy and loving, never wanting to take his hands off you, and you don't complain, loving every minute of it.

His hand is now on your waist, squeezing tightly and you listen to his silent command, climbing to lay fully on top of him without any talking. You’re both bare from the last night, so you can feel how hard he is, pressing against your lower stomach as you lean up to set him directly under your core that is already slick just from kissing. Sometimes it’s embarrassing how fast he can make you needy, your core throbbing as you await his touch. You roll your hips as his tongue makes its way into your mouth to meet yours. You both moan lightly into each other's mouth as your hips roll deeper, harder, into his.

It’s always slow in the mornings between the two of you; neither of you are morning people so you take it slow. Your usual screams and loud moans are just soft ones and whimpers at this hour, sleep still lingering in your movements.