How To Say I Love You (Josh x Mully)

Josh Pov

Mully and I have been dating for 6 months now. Neither of us has said I love you yet. I mean before we started dating and we were just friends, we'd say I love you all the time as friends. Like we'd say goodbye and I love you because we do. We love each that way. And I love him way more than that. When we got together it wasn't anything special. We might have been dared to kiss by the rest of the boys. A simple kiss than turned into telling each other we liked each other. No confessing of love, it was simple. But we haven't said "I Love You" because that's always a big step in a relationship. And for Mully, we're not there yet.

Mully Pov

I love Josh with all my heart. I have since we've met. As friends and lovers. He's a great friend and even a better boyfriend. He understands me more than the rest of the boys. Even though he teases me more than the rest of them. He just feels more comfortable than the rest of them when it comes to that. I mean 6 months of dating makes you pretty comfortable with them. But neither of us have said I love you. I want to. So so much, but I don't know what his reaction will be. I've seen multiple shows where one person says "I love you" and then the other person isn't ready. I don't want that to happen with Josh. We have a date tonight to celebrate 6 months. Maybe I'll tell him then.

Timeskip to the date

Josh Pov

God, Mully looks so hot in a suit. He shaved so he doesn't have any facial hair on his face and he looks great clean shaven. Sitting across from each other at a beautiful restaurant. He looks nervous about something. I hope he's not going to break up with me. Oh no, is he going to be break up with me? F*CK, no!

"Are you gonna break up with me?" I ask quickly before I can think twice. Dammit.

"What? No!" Mully exclaims and looks up at me. "Why would I do that ... I love you." I'm stunned at first, but I smile at him.

"I love you too Mul," I say.

"Really?" Mully asks.

"Yes, I truly love you," I say.

"Best date ever," Mully says and I laugh. We'll remember this night for the rest of our lives.

                                                                            THE END!

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all!