The date

Hello everyone I'm back! How are you all! It's been so long(yes that was a fnaf pun)! Anyways onto the story!

It was a beautiful sunny morning and flutter shy was very excited to see the draconicus though she didn't really know exactly why. Angel her amazing bunny was sitting on the couch waiting for his carrots but then noticed flutter shy was acting strangely. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

Angel:(starts tapping his paw on the floor)

Fluttershy: give me a minute Angel I have to answer the door

Angel:(gives angry look)

Fluttershy goes to the door and opens it

Discord: hello flutters!

Fluttershy: o-oh h-hey discord

Angel:(hops over to the two wanting his carrots)

Fluttershy:o-oh sorry discord can you give me a minute...

Discord: of course!

Fluttershy goes to the fridge then gets out carrots and gives them to Angel

Fluttershy: here you go Angel

Angel:(hops around happily bringing the carrot to the couch)

Discord: so anyways you ready to go?

Fluttershy: y-yep

Discord: flutters

Fluttershy: yeah?

Discord: don't be so nervous around me ok?

Fluttershy: sorry

Discord: it's fine flutters anywayssss*teleports them to a beautiful magic garden with a beautiful butterfly themed table set*

(Similar to this)( I do not own this picture)

Fluttershy: D-discord this is AMAZING

Discord: I-I'm glad you like it flutters!

Fluttershy: Like it? I LOVE IT

Discord: R-really! I'm so glad!

Fluttershy:(nods her head and kisses him on the cheek) Thank you for showing me this place discord *blushes*

Discord: of course flutters I created this place just for you so you can come here whenever you want!

Fluttershy: SERIOUSLY?!?! OMG THANK YOU DISCORD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH*thinks wait what did I just say.... was that to loud...*

Discord:*blushing like crazy* I-I love you too fluttershy

___________________________
Hi everypony I'm ending it here because I just embarrassed myself typing this I love fluttercord it's an amazing ship.... but I'm surprised I could even right something like this since the truth is I've never dated anyone in my life or ever kissed anyone... I had a crush a long time ago but they never told me how they felt. Anyways hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading your all amazing! Also I might add puns from different stuff I watch or listen to so see if you get any references from now on! I'm gonna go watch Tokyo mew mew now bye Nya~!