Brent & Veruca Meets In University.

One the 2nd day of university, Brent and Veruca meet. Brent come to Veruca and said; "Hello". She didn't reply. Then he again said; "I said Hello to you?" She said; "Hi". Brent said; "So we meet for first time, right? Veruca said; "Umm, yeah. Kind of". Brent said; " I've come to invite you in my concert on Saturday in night" "Time will be 8:00 to 11:00.". Veruca said; "I cannot come, sorry." Brent said; "May I ask why? " Veruca said; "No". And she just go away from him and sit in another place. Afterwards, her friend Miley come to her and said; "Are you going to Brent concert?" Veruca said; "No". Miley asked; "But why?" Veruca said; because my mother don't let me go and youknow  my house has no system like that. My living way is different from him. So I can't sorry. Miley said; "I'll talk to your mother to let you go? " Veruca said; "No, please don't". Miley said; "If you don't so come if you'll not so I'll ask your mother? Now will you come or not? Veruca didn't want to come but Miley give her warning and she didn't  want her to talk to her mother. So she just had to go. After that Saturday arrived, and Veruca was getting ready to go to Brent concert. She was wearing "Michael Kors" Shirt, watch, shoes and everything of "Michael Kors" and bag too. She arrived to concert at 8:00 exact. Concert was going on.

____________________________________________

I hope you guys like it. Please do vote & comment. You can message me anytime. I'm always there. Have a great day☆ I'll continue this asap.☺