Concert Of Brent.

The concert was going on. Veruca meet her friend Miley over there. Over there Brent girlfriend and friend were too. His girlfriend name is Sarah. She has green  eyes and ombŕe  color hair. Her face color was white. His friend name is Mike. He has blue color eyes and black hair and his face color was fair. Afterwards, when concert was finished. Veruca can't find any taxi or something to go home. She said to Miley; You Forced me to come to Brent's concert and now how will I go? I said you before that I can't come and now how will I go? Huh? Give me reason. Miley didn't said anything she stop atm. Then there was one girl Ruby, Miley was going with her. Miley called Brent he was standing over there. Miley said to him; Can you please drop Veruca at her home? Brent said; um.. sure why not. Miley said to Veruca;  Go with him! and she ran away!  Veruca was saying to Brent that I cannot go with you I will find taxi. Brent said; it's 12:00 of night, how will you go? Veruca said; I can go by walking. Then, Brent's girlfriend said; if she wants to go by walk let her go! Brent said to her girlfriend; How she will go? Are you serious Sarah? Then his friend Mike said to Sarah Brent's girlfriend and Brent that; "I'm going, bye! and he left... Brent said to Veruca; please come, how will you go? Veruca said; okay but you will drop me first then Sarah. Brent said; okay. Then Sarah, Brent and Veruca sit in car. Sarah home come and she said bye to Brent. But Then Veruca interrupt and said; but you said you'll first drop me? Sarah said to Brent; my home come first so I'm going. She said bye and she come out from car and got to her home. After that, Brent started his car but Veruca said him; please stop the car. Brent said; why? Veruca said; just stop. He stopped the car.

____________________________________________

Hope you guys will like it. ^.^ Please do vote and comment. I'll continue it asap. You can message me anytime. :)